World of Warcraft: Classic

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Most of the people on your side are pretty chill, but every single one of those fucking midgets needs to die in a fire

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Zoomer is basically teenagers these days, so anyone over 30 is basically their parent's generation and lumped in with the baby boomers.

Also some people born after 9/11 are turning 18 in two weeks, fuck.

087.gif

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
You can see it on this board if you search through some gaming threads. People saying how they dont want to do anything with guilds/groups full of 18 year old spergs. What you see is the expression of this on a wider scale, boomers dont want to group with zoomers and vice versa. Differences in views and life experiences. And think about it, do you really want some 16 year old squeaky voice fuck yeeting into your headphones while you smash some bosses? Well the 16 year old doesnt want to listen to some old dudes discussing their kids or wives or whatever either.

I forgot I'm old now. But wait, what are zoomers doing here on these forums anyways? How did they even find them? This was an EQ forum, they weren't even alive. And what are they doing playing games like WoW? Weird shit. What kind of zoomer plays a 15 year old game? Sounds like they're the ones with the problem, go play Fortnite you dumb shits.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
There is no fucking zoomers playing this shit. Its made up memes by the 30+ yr olds to make dumb old people look like they are actually young "zoomers" where in fact they are just as old but that much stupider.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
There is no fucking zoomers playing this shit. Its made up memes by the 30+ yr olds to make dumb old people look like they are actually young "zoomers" where in fact they are just as old but that much stupider.

I assume everyone in WoW is 30+. I'm still amazed there are people that can't perform even at a basic level like wiping on LFR raids or not being able to do 10k dps with 400 ilvl.

World of Tanks has quite a few older players who are simply bad and stay bad. 50,000+ games played and they still perform at far below average level. No learning going on there! There's one guy who has 75,000 games played and gives everyone orders and calls everyone kids. He gets mad when everyone ignores him, but he doesn't realize that he gets ignored because he has horrific stats.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

FacUtr

Bronze Squire
World of Tanks has quite a few older players who are simply bad and stay bad. 50,000+ games played and they still perform at far below average level. No learning going on there! There's one guy who has 75,000 games played and gives everyone orders and calls everyone kids. He gets mad when everyone ignores him, but he doesn't realize that he gets ignored because he has horrific stats.

Lots of games have this phenomenon. Dad-type players who base their builds/specs on lore considerations, and are more in the game for the immersion/escapism, as opposed to the competitive aspect, so they really don't care to 'git gud.' Nothing wrong with this, but it tends to cause tons of friction when players of this type are responsible for lost matches on teams which have (usually a majority of) players who actually want to win and know some meta. Poor matchmaking systems and/or low populations (causing everyone to get lumped together in the matchmaking process) are usually to blame.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If my wife comes and plays with us, how much shit y'all gonna give her? Lol. Cause she's wanting to play. Also she will probably not send you tit pics so if that's a deal breaker well sorry.

She raided in Vanilla through Wrath so she's not a scrub.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Oh I'm not even talking about creepers lol I'm talking about my shitposting and her having to take shit for it lol.

To her credit she has no control over me. None whatsoever