World of Warcraft: Classic

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
BTW is talent switching the same as it was in Vanilla, i.e. expensive and a pain? I remember it cost a fuck ton (considering how poor everyone was) so if you were a tank or a healer you basically stayed in tank/heal builds making soloing tough

Yeah dual spec shit came with TBC if im not mistaken. and while yeah, classic dont change, blah blah, I wish this was one of the changes they had adopted for release. Not only for raiding, but PVP and shit once this comes out.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Someone might have answered this already, but honestly, I looked at the thirty plus pages I was behind on the thread and said fuck that, and skipped to the last page.

I'm looking for a good auction addon and a gathering addon.

I kept seeing videos leading up to WoW Classic saying to use Auctioneer or something like that, but when I look on the twitch mods for anything with the name Auction, nothing comes up for the version of WoW that classic is using. Did it get pulled from support for WoW Classic or just not available through Twitch mods.

Also, I did see Gatherer Lite (think that was the name), but I wasn't sure if it was as good as the old Gatherer addon from back in the day. Anybody used it or know of a better one?

Right now I am using Tradeskill Master, and I just don't like it because of the way it makes all the windows look. To me, it's very ugly. I'm only using it because it's the only thing I've found that kind of does what I want.

The only addon I am using that I am really satisfied with is VendorPrice (again, I think that's the name. I'm old and my memory sucks ass. Give me a break damn it lol).

What addons are all of you using?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Unfortunately not all mods are on twitch. You will have to doa google search and instal manually.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Whoever provided that Genie mod so that it works for Classic is freakin' amazing. I like having my bags all organized. Helps a lot! thank you!

As for TSM, I figured out how to get some of the functionality back that I was used to from retail. So with it, go to the Shopping tab, and search for an item in your bags that you want to sell, then after it's done scanning, click on the cheapest item with a buyout, and click Post button. It'll auto undercut them. This has made selling so much easier. don't have to figure out manual prices and all that other bull shit.

Also, Level 2 Gnome Warlock, checking in!! Thunderfurrryyyy

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Now that Thunderfury is on the table, and I rolled up my Gnome, it's hard AF to decide what to login and play when nothing has a queue to sway me one way or another. FML

(It's gonna be Whitemane, so that I can keep pushing levels there for eventual raids)

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Supposedly you can play for four minutes on one server, hop back in queue on the other, then repeat

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Donblargo

Potato del Grande
I honestly cannot believe that people actually did take down rag this week. That shit is crazy. Not because its hard, just the amount of sheer will and determination to grind the shit out and get 60 or close to it, is crazy to me. Some of these fools stayed up for days at a time.

Welfare euros abusing broken exp values makes it a little less impressive.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
It's named after my ogre shaman in Everquest. A number of NPCs in WoW are named after player characters from Everquest.
Aww yeah
1567531939343.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I'd roll there if it wasn't pvp

Bloodsail Buccaneers. Haven't had a queue yet.

I wound up horde after all due to some RL friends wanting to play. Found a guild with like 60 people on at all times and it's actually been pretty great.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
1g to start and climbs up to a max of 50g, with a slow declining price drop over-time.

Wait it goes back down? I never knew that. How long does it take to drop back down a tier?

Yeah dual spec shit came with TBC if im not mistaken. and while yeah, classic dont change, blah blah, I wish this was one of the changes they had adopted for release. Not only for raiding, but PVP and shit once this comes out.

Yeah two builds is totally a change I could live with as a Druid. But there are some positive aspects to it being hard to swap.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Wait it goes back down? I never knew that. How long does it take to drop back down a tier?

No idea. I didn't know until I've seen several people talk about it

Edit: The cost to unlearn talents will now decay over time. This cost will be reduced by a rate of 5 gold per month to a minimum of 10 gold.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Anyone recommend a good cheap or free remote desktop app I can use to get in queue from my android?

I'll never be able to play on weeknights without a queue solution.