World of Warcraft: Classic

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I totally forgot about Gnomeregan. My questlog is full of stuff I don't even want to do.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Well, why even play if you don't care about getting loot that makes you kick more ass?

DId I say I dont care? Of course I care, everyone wants loots its jsut that not really so much that I will cripple fight some dude over it in game, lol.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
People are already needing all on BOE epics.

Pretty standard, my first UBRS Pug run on Northdale a Sash of Mercy dropped. Everyone rolled need and their eyes lit up at the thought of getting 500g for it, of course by then it was only worth 50-100g.

But yeah, its standard practice for everyone in a pug group to roll need on BOE stuff

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Just had an icemail jerkin (garbage boe epic) drop in a questing PUG and everyone knew to roll need on it, and there was no hard feelings. You'll of course find people that don't know this shit, but I think it's general knowledge at this point.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Interesting I've only encountered someone rolling need for vendor once on incendius. Guy I was questing with needed on a trash green after I greed rolled and proceeds to disenchant it. Dick move seeing as it was just us two.

Radikus

Trakanon Raider
I hope they offer paid race changes, would be dumb not to have them it's tons of $$$. I always flip flop on race for racials, so I would totally pay to try the other race at 60.

• 5Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Classic and Vanilla really are two separate beasts. I don't remember Ragnaros being this easy until BWL.

• 1Like

Dalien

Registered Hodor
We're much stronger than originally due to 1.12 talents and itemization. Mages for example are rolling in with 200 spellpower more than they'd normally have for MC. BWL will probably be a pushover raid too.

I wouldn't expect things to get harder until late AQ and Naxx. Even then it will be easier than it was back in the day due to knowledge, faster internet speeds, discord, etc. Also mods, when we first did some of these bosses we had a guy in our raid who would code them on the fly for certain timers we figured out and such, now mods are available for everything before it's even released.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
We're much stronger than originally due to 1.12 talents and itemization. Mages for example are rolling in with 200 spellpower more than they'd normally have for MC. BWL will probably be a pushover raid too.

I wouldn't expect things to get harder until late AQ and Naxx. Even then it will be easier than it was back in the day due to knowledge, faster internet speeds, discord, etc. Also mods, when we first did some of these bosses we had a guy in our raid who would code them on the fly for certain timers we figured out and such, now mods are available for everything before it's even released.

And I think that will make some of the journey and doing all the BS feel pretty hollow for lots of folks and turn them off as time goes by, especially with the delays between the content.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
And I think that will make some of the journey and doing all the BS feel pretty hollow for lots of folks and turn them off as time goes by, especially with the delays between the content.

EverQuest eventually introduced substantial +difficulty buffs to bosses to compensate for similar issues. When a new wave of Vanilla servers comes out some time a year or years from now I wouldn't be surprised at all if it had some variety of hard-mode raid difficulty modifier.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
EverQuest eventually introduced substantial +difficulty buffs to bosses to compensate for similar issues. When a new wave of Vanilla servers comes out some time a year or years from now I wouldn't be surprised at all if it had some variety of hard-mode raid difficulty modifier.

They could call them something like "Heroic" raids.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Dalien

Registered Hodor
It's not a bad idea really, release a Heroic version of Classic raids with +gooder loot to fill the gap when the inevitable 1 year+ content drought sets in after Naxx is cleared. As long as it's not as good as TBC raid loot.

• 1Picard

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
That data doesn't exist, because many players no longer have their original WoW accounts because they quit before battle.net integration happened. I'd show up as a new player who never played WoW in your statistic.

yeah i didnt think it through too much, just thought it would be a nice stat to know

xzi

Mouthbreather
same mediocre difficulty of raids, and tier sets that allow you to actually play your classes other specs

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
LOL, $615 per month. Thats like a Escalade car payment, shit, small house mortgage lol.

please tell me where i can get a house for 600$ a month, the only place ive seen that is northern maine like 5 minutes from the border

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Siphon isn’t worth casting when you’re grinding single target mobs that die in ~12 seconds but it is great for multiple target pulls. You do want to beeline to Dark Pact because drain tanking with a succubus is much better than using a void walker at 30+ and draining her mana with a DP or two between mobs on top of lifetap means literally zero downtime.

After Dark Pact I’d recommend going into destro because Bane lets you do decent dps in 5mans when trash mobs only live for <10 seconds and shadow burn is also very useful.

mmm never really had mana issues since i have imp drain soul, but yeah i try to fight a min of 3 mobs if i can grab them together i just hit 31 doing the robe quest now then maybe ill do succubus i always just went void tank cause i dont usually single target pull ever.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
mmm never really had mana issues since i have imp drain soul, but yeah i try to fight a min of 3 mobs if i can grab them together i just hit 31 doing the robe quest now then maybe ill do succubus i always just went void tank cause i dont usually single target pull ever.

Void and imp drain soul is more effective if you aren't really getting in to pvp that often. Better mana flow and easier to take on multiple mobs. Succubus/dark pact/Imp drain life are more for if you are getting ganked tons or ganking tons.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
New Addon called Puggle. It parses your world chat channels, for people that are LFG, and then just creates a list showing class, and makes it easy to whisper people. Loving it so far.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users