World of Warcraft: Classic

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
"Hey Sebudai it's Tuesday did they fix nameplate visibility range yet?"

They sure didn't, Phil. Game still sucks because of it, Phil.

• 5Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Leveling a Tauren shaman and undead warlock now on Whitemane since queues are better... but Holy Jesus on a raptor mount do I hate the Barrens.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
WoW won't launch today. Keeps giving me an error and "World of Warcraft has stopped working". WTF...

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I caught myself looking up the Resto Shaman talent tree yesterday. Damn online games are like crack.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
This isn't classic related but this is the most popular blizzard thread. Blizzard being cunts so they can keep deep throating China's cock.

They also fired the announcers that did the interview even though they ducked under the table at his response and had no idea what was going to be said.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I obviously haven't read the contract but how do you take away money that someone has already won?

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Who gives a fuck about Hong Kong? Who gives a fuck about China? Get this shit out of my gaming thread.

• 3Picard
  • 1Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I know there's several site lurkers that have dipped their toes into playing on Whitemane but haven't joined up with the guild yet, perhaps due to the same reasons you only lurk here. I just want to say to get your asses into the guild. It's far more relaxed in tone than the site and everyone is chill. You don't need to raid or even participate much if you don't want to, but the more the merrier.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Theyre digging their own grave with that poor handling of the hongkong situation. China have them by the balls and they aint got a spine anymore. What a sad company it is nowdays.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I mean its not perfect, but it works. You just have to be careful in dungeons. Sometimes its better than trying to click/mouseover on a mob too. People get in the way, other mobs get in the way, etc... Its nice to have another method to target. If your tank is not an idiot and marks, then its not a problem either way. People say to use /assist, but I find this to be unreliablle as well since the tanks is usually cycling through packs to sunder keep aggro.

Kiki

Log Wizard
you never assist the tank. Everyone would just end up on different targets.

My problem is when a mob dies but autoshot decides to stay on when you tab, it's about 50/50, and tab targets the mobs just to the left of your group in strat and you quickly tab again before your 3 second swing timer goes off and pulls another group. This is all thanks to the problem Seb is mentioning where we can't click healthbars from 36 yards away.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Can you be more specific? Raids? Dungeons? Because it seems to be working perfectly for me in open world (Classic) questing.

It's buggy, and the more mobs on your screen within scanning distance the worse it gets.