World of Warcraft: Classic

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Well, I guess I'd rather have all those signals thrown out during the opening pitch than find out later the guild is 100% furry sex perverts.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
@Jasker needs to step up his recruitment techniques:

fy5yjp8poy041.png

10/10 guild recruitment.

LMAO.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Leon

<Silver Donator>

I'm just gonna leave that right here. People like this do exist.

This is why my little EQ emu with a small community is exactly my speed nowadays. The days have passed me by. I can't deal with shit like this.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The fact he's still in Olympus proves this is not real but a show. A show the audience is sucking up like 20 years ago our dim witted co-students sucked up wrestling shows.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Nah, that's how those apes communicated nowadays

Show or not, trolling or not, it's just a bunch of kids half our age who are fucking annoying as fuck.

7c9b03d033a74176fd88bd99864ab7d728a3e3502ed83f1f848348ef6d1afd8f.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>

This is why my little EQ emu with a small community is exactly my speed nowadays. The days have passed me by. I can't deal with shit like this.
Needs two benediction staff

No way that's real

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

This is the dumbest post in the fucking thread. You have to actively search for this kind of stupid shit. You picked Asmondgolds guild and some faggot streaming for attention as the representation of the game while claiming some Emu EQ shit is the place to be? Fuck off tard.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Nah i've had my runnings with quite a few spergs like this in high end wow. You don't have to fucking look far to find them. The mythic raiding community is full of those fuckers. The point is this fucking game is crawling WITH faggots streaming for attention. Real drama, fake drama, this shit is fucking tiresome.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nah i've had my runnings with quite a few spergs like this in high end wow. You don't have to fucking look far to find them. The mythic raiding community is full of those fuckers. The point is this fucking game is crawling WITH faggots streaming for attention. Real drama, fake drama, this shit is fucking tiresome.
Yet you need to convince us that people like that exist (even though it's obviously staged). Is it because you know no one here has actually encountered a person like that?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I don't watch streamers so I don't understand the context really. But the kid ranting about how much the guild sucks, he's on speed or adderall or something right?

I don't watch either, not on Twitch at least. I do enjoy the Asmon "drama" highlights videos like the one above for the sheer stupidity of them

Last edited:

Hosix

All labs matter!

That guy is the love child of autism and AIDS.

Times like this I don’t think its real and it’s all for show...but more often than not life shows me guys like this exist.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
It's because of you assholes here, plus imbedded ASMONGOLD!!!1!11!1eleven drama videos posted, that I cannot get rid of his stupid face when I browse Youtube. No amount of clickery can convince them that they are absolutely wasting bandwidth by even sending me thumbnails of Asmongold REACTSS!!!. It all sucks.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
wait, weren't you idiots up in arms when I dared to suggest Josh Method was an act?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users