World of Warcraft: Classic

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

lost

<Bronze Donator>
damn my 10 rogues got banned.. wonder what bot those guys are running ;p so funny it takes like 3-4 months for the general pop to figure out the next big "farm." but rogue pp farming is nothing compared to these hunter/mage bots that warp to bosses making over 100g/hr. rogues do about 22gph

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
man this company is a joke.
1602779298943.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The login server queue is new since Tuesday retail patch. We haven’t had server queues on whitemane since before layers. And since they removed layers a month or so ago, I don’t recall any queues either.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For sure. Not trying to defend this small indie company, just commenting on Whitemane queues in general.

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
I am needing a suggestion if anyone has time. I am bored in the way only an MMO will fix. I was way more into EQ2 pvp back in the day and never played much WoW. I played a HoT DoT with some AE class and was hoping someone could point me in a direction here. I also am wondering about a decent newbish guild. I doubt I will be low level for long but do want to do all the content. If not a guild even a smaller group of people that run through everything would be cool. I am sure it is a longshot finding a group like that or guild but worth an ask.

Edit: also what are pvp servers like and is there any carrot for wild pvp?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I am needing a suggestion if anyone has time. I am bored in the way only an MMO will fix. I was way more into EQ2 pvp back in the day and never played much WoW. I played a HoT DoT with some AE class and was hoping someone could point me in a direction here. I also am wondering about a decent newbish guild. I doubt I will be low level for long but do want to do all the content. If not a guild even a smaller group of people that run through everything would be cool. I am sure it is a longshot finding a group like that or guild but worth an ask.

You will probably have a difficult time finding a small group to do the 1-60 journey with even with pugs as boosting to 60 has become very popular these days and there aren't many new characters at this lifecycle in WoW classic. The good news is you can solo to 60 fairly quickly as easily and there is no end to the number of people to run pretty much any of the end content if you pick a larger server.

You are always welcome to join the forum guild which is on Whitemane - Horde but even here you wont find a ton of people doing leveling content.

• 2Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
To piggy back on what Boozecube said, I play on Whitemane with the FoH guild. And have made a ton of alts the last couple months due to not being able to raid with my work schedule. Every zone 1-60 has been pretty populated and I dont have trouble finding any groups for dungeons. Some of them take a little longer to find people but its doable. The guild is really active and everyone is helpful. There are those spam recruit leveling guilds but they are more cancer than help.

Its also a pvp server so you will always find someone to kill. That part of the game really starts to happen around mid 20s.

Pick a class and jump on in. Everything pretty easy to level up on solo.

• 2Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’d definitely join the guild. Also I would recommend taking your time and enjoy the zones.

• 2Like