Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
shittymeme.png

• 14Worf
  • 5Like
Reactions: 18 users

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Because leveling is literally the worst thing imaginable? Worse than tranny neovagina smell?

For you maybe. I quite enjoy it. Like it or not, everyone is going to have to level on live, and all that garbage makes that server useless for practicing for the real thing.

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
Actually having so much difficulty choosing a class for "progression". I think ultimately I want to tank again (Live TBC I had to stop playing and I was a prot warrior and loved it) but feels pretty impossible to join into a guild at this point with how much downsizing raids are going through, and convincing a guild to take a chance on an undergeared tank of all roles is a real tough sell.

Might just go Alliance shaman and try my hardest to not get stuck going resto (ele/enh would be fine), I just fucking hate sitting LFG for an hour because I'm a dps class. There's a couple discords being organized into rerolling on dead pvp servers to simulate "fresh starts" that might be the answer for my tanking woes.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I kind of want to play a druid this time because I want a tentacle staff.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Actually having so much difficulty choosing a class for "progression". I think ultimately I want to tank again (Live TBC I had to stop playing and I was a prot warrior and loved it) but feels pretty impossible to join into a guild at this point with how much downsizing raids are going through, and convincing a guild to take a chance on an undergeared tank of all roles is a real tough sell.

Might just go Alliance shaman and try my hardest to not get stuck going resto (ele/enh would be fine), I just fucking hate sitting LFG for an hour because I'm a dps class. There's a couple discords being organized into rerolling on dead pvp servers to simulate "fresh starts" that might be the answer for my tanking woes.
Come join us on Whitemane horde, we'll give you a home.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
noob question.. Iv been doing tons of AB for a while and having fun. but i am curious if my AB faction will still have any benefits in TBC? are those speed boots still there/any good?
I don't recall if there are level 70 rewards from the BG's but the overall question is not really.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
noob question.. Iv been doing tons of AB for a while and having fun. but i am curious if my AB faction will still have any benefits in TBC? are those speed boots still there/any good?
level 70 pvp is arena, everything else was abandoned by Blizzard.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What's the Kargath massacre?
when we went to raid into blackrock mountain a couple of alliance were laying in ambush on the corridor between badlands and syrian gorge and then they sapper charged and wiped out all the world buffs.

• 3Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 3 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
After taking 5+ alts from 1(or 10 with new races) to 60, I came to the conclusion that I absolutely hated Shadowlands 'end game'. Rerolled on Mankrik horde for classic. Huge community, mostly friendly and helpful, super active AH and world buff schedules lol. Way more fun, complete with that feeling of preparing for a 'new' expansion soonish.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You guys rerolling on dead or lopsided servers are just setting yourselves up for failure unless you just enjoy leveling for the sake of leveling or are planning on paying cash for transfers. What are you going to do level up on dogshit_server_01 that is simply going to turn into TBC_dogshit_server_01.

Also for non retarded people they will wait for the prepatch with the new classes/races and reduced XP needed. I would suggest if people wanna reroll at least look for a decent sized medium pop server instead of perma fucking yourself on some lopsided 99/1% server or one with 8 people playing on it.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
After taking 5+ alts from 1(or 10 with new races) to 60, I came to the conclusion that I absolutely hated Shadowlands 'end game'. Rerolled on Mankrik horde for classic. Huge community, mostly friendly and helpful, super active AH and world buff schedules lol. Way more fun, complete with that feeling of preparing for a 'new' expansion soonish.
I can hook you up with bags/gold on Mankrik if you want, what’s your dudes name?