World of Warcraft: Classic

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Fifty-eight also fuck you.

Also also I went through The Dark Portal at 58 back in the day and it was actually a bit of a bitch. I did every single quest in Hellfire Peninsula and didn't feel good about my level moving forward. I wished I had waited until 60.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
LOL, just pushed it to 12am now. How the fuck is it possible to screw it up this bad? I mean, this isn't a new release.

Can't wait to see what the shitshow TBC launch looks like.

Needless

Toe Sucker
You’re not actually that retarded right? They’re splicing the servers into copies for classic and swapping it to tbc content

tbc “launch” is now, that’s why it’s such a shit show

none of which has been done before in the existence of wow lmao

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was really mad the TBC launch was June 1 and I have a trip June 3-8. Now, I don't think I'll mind so much because by the time I'm back, people won't be that far along anyway, given the horror show that will be the portal opening and the rush into Hellfire.

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
Pre patch is the new client though and is typically a bigger headache than the actual launch. June 1 will still probably have queues and some stability issues but with layering turned on again it should be playable.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
3000 queue on whitemane. Did they not bother to turn layering back on?

• 1Worf
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yep last night the queues were much quicker than they used to be. 2600 people took about an hour.

9 months ago that would have been 6 hours.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
was browsing through tbc weakauras and saw this haha
ice_screenshot_20210520-134256.png

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
  • 2Double Worf
Reactions: 9 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Just a reminder TBC hits Tuesday so if anyone wants to chill and hang with us we're on Whitemane Horde. Blizzard does suck lots of dicks and Chromie might be a tranbo in 2021 retail, where you have to run facebook mini games, run torghast, and deal with conduit power or whatever the fuck.

but back here in 2007 she is still a woman, the game design was still solid and good times to be had by all. Come relive your past.

200.gif

• 7Like
  • 4Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 14 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just a reminder TBC hits Tuesday so if anyone wants to chill and hang with us we're on Whitemane Horde. Blizzard does suck lots of dicks and Chromie might be a tranbo in 2021 retail, where you have to run facebook mini games, run torghast, and deal with conduit power or whatever the fuck.

but back here in 2007 she is still a woman, the game design was still solid and good times to be had by all. Come relive your past.

200.gif
I just cant be asked to reinstall this shit, even though I liked TBC.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users