World of Warcraft: Classic

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
You're barely behind honestly, its always such a pain in the ass on launch, takes hours to do what normally takes an hour on day 2.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Is the exp bonus for the first few days? Damn it rocks. Banged out 5 levels in like 20 minutes. Almost felt bad for the warriors and petless hunters who had to run around getting mobs while casters just stood tall and delivered.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Is the exp bonus for the first few days? Damn it rocks. Banged out 5 levels in like 20 minutes. Almost felt bad for the warriors and petless hunters who had to run around getting mobs while casters just stood tall and delivered.

Exp bonus all day every day.

Aside from faster = good you're never going to have that spot where your quest like is desolate but moving to a new area feels wrong. Instead of not enough quests you'll have a surplus and can basically go where you want.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah definitely skip the shit people are camping, you get so much extra exp it doesnt matter if you skip one or two quests in an area lol

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So are all you fags ally on barman shanks? Just in case I do decide to be stupid and install this garbage.

• 2Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I’m on the pve server because if I make it past level 20 I don’t want to deal with PvP nonsense.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Picard
  • 1Barf

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
From what I have seen online, it appears the Elf areas are less crowded than the Human/Dorf areas. At least in the Newb area. It was crowded but not, stand in line and wait for a mob crowded. Probably because NElves are ghey as fuck, but I will take ghey and no waiting vs less ghey and take a number to kill a mob.

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
I'm curious to see how the increased gathering node rate will impact the stabilization of the market. Holding onto my lowbie stuff for a bit until the price goes up.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 382500

Miracle I got this name, usually the jews snag it from me in every game I play.

It's a sign.

View attachment 382503
1637167028718.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I have to give you a faggotry for this.

Exactly, playing wow classic on a pve server is the same as getting a dry hand job while wearing a condom... I mean sure you are in the game technically but at that point why bother.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 4 users

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
Almost there, was probably when I asked what Tigger's name would be if he was black.

12412412.JPG

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Sardaan

Trakanon Raider
Off to a good start, I am surprised that didn't get you a 24 hour suspension....good shit!

I broke down and rolled a rogue, not sure how serious I am going to take things. Might primarily pvp and rank up...if its really that much faster.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user