World of Warcraft: Classic

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Ive read either here or on reddit that as little as 3 levels ruined the exp. I have no first hand knowledge though.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
i saw 3 here as well but that sounds absurd lol like that cant be intentional

are you familiar with Blizzard?

absurd is their middle name.. can I interest you in a bowl of fruit?

vbnirjgpnrn71.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
the fuck lol thats some pants on head retardation right there, the gap should be at the very least give you proper exp if you're within the meeting stone lvl range: Meeting Stone

unless it does, and you were too low? idk

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Welcome to your regularly scheduled Blizzard Holiday DDoS.

This happens every major release and every holiday. Like clockwork

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ran deadmines for my second time on my warrior today, both of my mages needed on cruel barb and one won... Told me "im sorry boton equivocado"

Fml

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
If they're going to turn layering off I'd rather the bonus exp wasn't 100% quest related. A lot of quests suck to do if there's any competition at all but grinding has no extra award. I don't mind grinding but not when I know the exp is weighted against it. Basically everything I tried to do this evening was kind of a pain in the dick and if that's the new normal this is going to be a mighty short trip through Azeroth.

• 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Level 32 Gnome Rogue, girl is 20 Gnome Rogue. Had some fun pvp in Wetlands. Hemo Rogues TEAR IT UP.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
If they're going to turn layering off I'd rather the bonus exp wasn't 100% quest related. A lot of quests suck to do if there's any competition at all but grinding has no extra award. I don't mind grinding but not when I know the exp is weighted against it. Basically everything I tried to do this evening was kind of a pain in the dick and if that's the new normal this is going to be a mighty short trip through Azeroth.
went from too much, to too little.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Rogues are cancer.
2x level 23 Undead rogues decided spend the day ganking alliance in Red Ridge on Bar Shanker today. It was good to see the locals banding together and ass fucking them instead of hiding. I got my first kill on one of them. Enough level 18-20's willing to die can just steamroll them and that's what happened. Especially with the frost mage taking away their mobility at max range :trollface:

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Have run into quite a few rogues camping folks snd trying to camp me on Barman so far. Some 42 warlock had the yeti cave in Hillsbrad on lock down earlier after a group of horde came through and killed us all.