World of Warcraft: Classic

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So since the forums Whitemane guild is dead and not doing anything for Wrath that I've heard about, where is everyone rolling?

I have some friends who started fresh a little while back on Mankirk, a PvE server, and so I rolled up over there but doing the leveling is really lame. About to buy the discounted Dark Portal pass for the 58 boost, and level through some TBC content before Wrath.

Crone

I think I’m on Benediction or something, but I’ve got no idea what I’m actually planning on doing.
Benediction is the top Alliance server. I love Alliance, and wouldn't mind rolling up on Alliance but no one I know, whether the forum guild here or other friends, ever rolls Alliance. Although I thought it was fun back in the day the voting that happened as to whether the guild was gonna be Alliance or Horde. Haha

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I just have an old raiding buddy there, so maybe I can join his raid group of semi-retards or something. It was also easier to boost a paladin than horde side, fuck manually leveling from 1-58 again. An hour of work pays for the boost. I already poopsocked the vanilla leveling once, never again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I just have an old raiding buddy there, so maybe I can join his raid group of semi-retards or something. It was also easier to boost a paladin than horde side, fuck manually leveling from 1-58 again. An hour of work pays for the boost. I already poopsocked the vanilla leveling once, never again.
Wouldnt they come out with the WOTLK boost thats 1-68? I plan on doing a boost for WOTLK, but have no idea what class Im going to play. People in the guild say they need mages, but Im just not to keen on that idea.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I’m sure there will be a WotLK boost. I just wanted to use the TBC one before it possibly went away. And I had plenty of time to casually level with nearly full rested xp over the last couple of weeks.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Wouldnt they come out with the WOTLK boost thats 1-68? I plan on doing a boost for WOTLK, but have no idea what class Im going to play. People in the guild say they need mages, but Im just not to keen on that idea.
It's actually a 70 boost, so you can hop right into wotlk. Also just play what you want to play. You'll get a raid spot as long as you aren't a meme spec, and the only classes that are probably full are Paladin healer and tanks.

• 1Like

Crone

The 58 boost for TBC is $20 at the moment as well, and $20 seems like a dang easy decision to skip 58 Classic levels.

• 1Like

Masakari

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<Gold Donor>
Benevolence is the carebear server where people want to experience classic and pretend they are cool by being on a PVP server where the opposing faction doesn't exist.

Roll Grobbulus if you don't cry when you're ganked.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If you guys decide to all roll somewhere together I might be down to give it a go for a bit. I just don't want to responsibility of leading and putting everything together. I didn't mind doing it for classic, I just don't have the time or desire to do it for Wrath, but showing up and running some stuff could be fun.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you guys decide to all roll somewhere together I might be down to give it a go for a bit. I just don't want to responsibility of leading and putting everything together. I didn't mind doing it for classic, I just don't have the time or desire to do it for Wrath, but showing up and running some stuff could be fun.
play with me and cupcaek on westfall in vicious guild imo. not going super hard. alliance tho

edit- oh and daidraco

• 2Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
play with me and cupcaek on westfall in vicious guild imo. not going super hard. alliance tho

edit- oh and daidraco

Alliance what do you take me for some sort of fucking fag elf? OK here are my demands, a full power level to 60 and shadowmourne and invincible. Also if you guys fuck up the invincible title I am bouncing.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Booze, your sub is going to personally fund another blue hair xim "developer" that specializes in adding new body type selections.

Don't do it.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
url.jpg

I support dragonkin trans faggots of color

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Booze, your sub is going to personally fund another blue hair xim "developer" that specializes in adding new body type selections.

Don't do it.
Gonzalez, Birmingham and even Holly Longdale arent exactly what I would call "Blue Hair faggots." I dont even think the studio the blue hair trannies are working at is going to stay open much longer if the rumors are true.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
You just haven't unlocked the new mandatory HRT transition quest before you can do mythic dungeons yet.

Coming soon™ with your six month subscription and spin the dragon dildo pet.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You just haven't unlocked the new mandatory HRT transition quest before you can do mythic dungeons yet.

Coming soon™ with your six month subscription and spin the dragon dildo pet.

I like the new mastectomy transmog options, it really wasn't very inclusive for female armor to have titties.

• 2Worf