World of Warcraft: Classic

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I can't seem to focus on a class, or a bigger goal to save my life. Lol. This is not unusual for me, but I was able to get my Priest to 80 pretty quick. Nearly full pre-raid BIS, but no guild to raid with regardless. Have a good time healing Dungeons as Disc. But my DK and Druid are 71 for when I want to tank. Hunter is 46, and Warlock and Paladin are new at 16 and 10 respectively. I hop around so much that it's stupid. Played the AH a bit and did a few shuffles to make some gold, but there's not really anything to spend it on other than flying shit. Flying and questing are so much fucking better.

Just as it's been stated multiple times before that without a guild or some kind of social connection this shit is terrible. I need to find something, otherwise, I'll just burn out.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
I can't seem to focus on a class, or a bigger goal to save my life. Lol. This is not unusual for me, but I was able to get my Priest to 80 pretty quick. Nearly full pre-raid BIS, but no guild to raid with regardless. Have a good time healing Dungeons as Disc. But my DK and Druid are 71 for when I want to tank. Hunter is 46, and Warlock and Paladin are new at 16 and 10 respectively. I hop around so much that it's stupid. Played the AH a bit and did a few shuffles to make some gold, but there's not really anything to spend it on other than flying shit. Flying and questing are so much fucking better.

Just as it's been stated multiple times before that without a guild or some kind of social connection this shit is terrible. I need to find something, otherwise, I'll just burn out.
Welcome to come join me and raco over on ally westfall :)
I know you probably couldn’t make 25mans with us at 8est start though. There are pst 10man group though lol

Crone

Welcome to come join me and raco over on ally westfall :)
I know you probably couldn’t make 25mans with us at 8est start though. There are pst 10man group though lol
Might be the smart play. We'll see what happens! The odd time the wife wants to play WoW we have characters on Westfall already but it seems to be about once a months he wants to play. Might have to start dropping hints!

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
We were looking at how many other guilds did a raiding world tour last night and there is a ton of them that can do naxx. No reason whatsoever to stay in a guild that you dont "jive" with in WoW.
I have been pretty much out of wow since original wrath, but I have seen people talk about "world tour" shit since I came back for the reboot. What are they referring too?

Caeden

I have been pretty much out of wow since original wrath, but I have seen people talk about "world tour" shit since I came back for the reboot. What are they referring too?
All the heroics back to back to back to...

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Got week 1 3 drakes. Was a but harder with the buffs, but after a few wipes we were able to get it down. Maladath Alliance - Still need a Shadow Priest!

Needless

Toe Sucker
lol only cleared shit once now and I think I already don’t actually give a shit for phase 1 anymore

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
lol only cleared shit once now and I think I already don’t actually give a shit for phase 1 anymore
I was afraid to say it cause Im not sure Im 100% done. But I saw all of phase 1 the night of the release, woke up the next morning to travel to my dads for his bday. I come back and have zero willpower to log-in. Sucks because I have zero shit to play, but it is what it is. I have no idea how you guys played all of classic vanilla.

• 1Solidarity

Needless

Toe Sucker
Classic is chill and an entirely different game, even compared to WOTLK imo so it's a pretty unique experience that i always found pretty relaxing more than anything
Wrath gets pretty overwhelming with both 10 and 25 man versions of raids + alts, even considering bringing my mage into 2 versions of naxx/eoe/os on top of my shaman now every week sounds draining lol

• 1Like

Animosity

Classic is chill and an entirely different game, even compared to WOTLK imo so it's a pretty unique experience that i always found pretty relaxing more than anything
Agreed. I could sit and do random shit in classic all day and be perfectly content. WotLK starts to become more of a grind and a time sink.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
While maladath horde isnt dead, dead, the writing is on the wall that the population is gonna be somewhat limited. So i started up a shaman on alliance side and am just leveling casually. Sucks no more joyous journey buff but ive only ever did alliance once during season of mastery so its all still pretty fresh for me.

Sux that death knight is limited to 1 per account, though

Crone

I was afraid to say it cause Im not sure Im 100% done. But I saw all of phase 1 the night of the release, woke up the next morning to travel to my dads for his bday. I come back and have zero willpower to log-in. Sucks because I have zero shit to play, but it is what it is. I have no idea how you guys played all of classic vanilla.
Alts and GDKP! I leveled my Priest, but I'm discovering that many raids already have their 1 Disc Priest which is making it annoying. Went holy on Monday just to fit into a raid, and it was stupid. I really enjoy raid healing, so I should just continue to roll up my Shaman for that, but whatever.

I'm a dumb ass, and have 7 different accounts under my 1 battle.net login. I tried multi-boxing WoW once back in the day, and then I also took a few gambles on buying those un-merged accounts to try and get cool mounts and shit that are battle.net account wide. Anyway, my Horde Whitemane characters are on 1 account, and for some dumbass reason I chose another to do Horde Mankrik for Wrath, and now I want them both combined and Blizzard won't do shit. They can do it on retail, but not Classic. :(

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Alts and GDKP! I leveled my Priest, but I'm discovering that many raids already have their 1 Disc Priest which is making it annoying. Went holy on Monday just to fit into a raid, and it was stupid. I really enjoy raid healing, so I should just continue to roll up my Shaman for that, but whatever.

I'm a dumb ass, and have 7 different accounts under my 1 battle.net login. I tried multi-boxing WoW once back in the day, and then I also took a few gambles on buying those un-merged accounts to try and get cool mounts and shit that are battle.net account wide. Anyway, my Horde Whitemane characters are on 1 account, and for some dumbass reason I chose another to do Horde Mankrik for Wrath, and now I want them both combined and Blizzard won't do shit. They can do it on retail, but not Classic. :(
Nostalgia just dried up as soon as I did the raids. Raids are just not something thats enjoyable, imo, unless you're friends with half the raid in some capacity. The transition from Normal to Heroic dungeons is probably the most fun I had.

But yes, resto druid in a raid setting is an absolute bore fest. Super nice that you can basically keep a stream of four hots on 2-3 people and be semi afk, or just an endless stream of rejuvenation on everyone (since MP5 outperforms that spells cost). But Holy Paladins and Resto Shamans fill the healer roles a thousand times better and with the amount of gear people are going into these raids with. The constant healing a druid gives, or the extra effective HP a disc priest provides with their shields.. its just overkill unless you're playing with a bunch of casuals. No desire to bring up my Warlock right now and negative desire to go boomkin. So poop emoji on alternatives.

I am a big fan of Mythic+ in retail (dont like tank kiting, though). So I am kind of hype about the hard mode dungeons theyre talking about having.

Crone

No desire to bring up my Warlock right now and negative desire to go boomkin. So poop emoji on alternatives.
That's my issue as well. I have alternatives, but none are up to the level that I want to play them. Blizzard would have made a good bit of money off me if they allowed more than 1 boost per Battle.net ID.

And yea, there are already 2 people in the group I play with sometimes that are Shamans so I didn't want to make another one even though they stack. Still, those people ended up flaking out pretty quick so should have gone Shaman the whole way instead of boosting a Priest, and now regretting it.

Caeden

I might be done too. We slapped the shit out of the content last night. Then my guild announced to the group they were moving raids from 8pm EST to 9pm EST. Bitches, I’m up at 5-5:30am for work. Not happening. Been looking around today on the server discord. Everyone has a lot of DKs or tanks. And the ones that don’t aren’t really at my skill level. I’m 100% unwilling to reroll from the whole reason I played wrath. So it might t be that I got my $15 worth.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
hit 78 and decided to take some time and finally level up my professions. got mining and engineering to about 360 each so far. I'v never had max professions in WoW so its a fun goal for me.. also I'v never done a dungeon past lvl 45 or so, and definitely never done any kind of raid. But I'm not looking forward to trying any of that. I fucking hate discord and having to listen to that shit to raid.
So I expect I'll get tired of pvp the next few weeks then quit. Only Tiny chance that I keep playing is if I find some joke/ultra casual guild that does noob/non serious raids and end up enjoying it.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
You havenot done maly or 3d earth or all your naxx achievs.
Get back on here and let’s go so I can funnel the loot to you.

• 1Worf