World of Warcraft: Classic

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Hodir you can probably just brute through in another 2-3 resets. Mimiron requires no mouth breathing though. Vezax should be easy if you guys did Freya.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So guild recently had some hilarious drama.

2-3 months ago one of our longer term members randomly made a declaration in our discord that he was upset that the one female member of our guild didnt want to marry him. He was 100% serious about this, not a troll at all. This resulted in him being kicked out of the guild and banned from the discord. After that the female member ended up posting a bunch of very creepy dms he sent over the past moth or so. As far as it seemed the woman had no personal interaction without the guy outside of being on the same raid team. And the guy himself wasnt noteworthy either, one day he went from a guy with no issues who shows up to raids to full retard crying about how this woman wont marry him in public.

And that was it, until the other day when he drove 10+ hours to her house to try and make good on his marriage proposal. She caught him on her security cam pacing back and forth in front of her place for a few hours until eventually he worked up the courage to knock on her door early in the morning. Never actually came face to face with her but end result is cops came out and found the guy parked very close to her place so they arrested him for stalking.

Even in the day of girlfriends as a service who will lavish you with affection in just the way you want, dudes are out there throwing away their lives over complete random and incredibly average women on the internet. The guy himself wasnt some obese or mutoid neckbeard either, mostly normal looking dude.

• 8Worf
  • 4WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 12 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
This decision should have been made on what class was harder to replace. Statistical data would say he is a useless dps and she is a healer so even if she was the cause of all the drama you keep her.

If they are both dps then simply ban them both for disrupting raid night.

• 1Like

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Get a group doing 10m full hard modes, we 1-shotting every single boss, i'm thinking hell yeah finally, competent pug. We do every hm except Mim. everyone is trucking too 4.7-4.8k GS. me i'm the low man at 4.5k.

Get to Yogg1 and 3 of the 10 fucking people don't know how to not touch clouds. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

After 15 fucking wipes of the same 3 ppl we have to drop down to 4 light yogg just to finish the fucking raid.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just do the dad strat where you get the dudes to like 25% around the outside and then the tank taunts them to the middle

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I remember being the only person who was allowed to charge, intervene or intercept between the clouds

Lot of clowns complained and proved themselves wrong at the expense of a ton of time

• 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
DK Bots everywhere.

sad.PNG

• 1Worf

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I dont recall seeing any pathing bots last time I played. So Im guessing a new type of bot like Honorbuddy is getting popular? The pixel readers for combat routines have been around for a minute now, but safely injecting past Warden was a pipe dream, I thought.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Dude. Dodging the clouds isn’t hard but you’d think it was the goddamn Olympics. A prot pally we used for the dad strat on the first pull hit 10 clouds. 10. And he was in the middle for taunt. Jesus dude. He did get it right next pull but I figured two clouds in he’d get it.

• 1Like

Jox

Molten Core Raider

2-3 months ago one of our longer term members randomly made a declaration in our discord that he was upset that the one female member of our guild didnt want to marry him. He was 100% serious about this, not a troll at all. This resulted in him being kicked out of the guild and banned from the discord. After that the female member ended up posting a bunch of very creepy dms he sent over the past moth or so. As far as it seemed the woman had no personal interaction without the guy outside of being on the same raid team. And the guy himself wasnt noteworthy either, one day he went from a guy with no issues who shows up to raids to full retard crying about how this woman wont marry him in public.

And that was it, until the other day when he drove 10+ hours to her house to try and make good on his marriage proposal. She caught him on her security cam pacing back and forth in front of her place for a few hours until eventually he worked up the courage to knock on her door early in the morning. Never actually came face to face with her but end result is cops came out and found the guy parked very close to her place so they arrested him for stalking.

Even in the day of girlfriends as a service who will lavish you with affection in just the way you want, dudes are out there throwing away their lives over complete random and incredibly average women on the internet. The guy himself wasnt some obese or mutoid neckbeard either, mostly normal looking dude.
How did he know her address if they had no interactions?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
How did he know her address if they had no interactions?
She had posted a few pics of herself and regularly mentioned the state/city she lives in when talking to others and I wouldnt be surprised if she mentioned her name at some point as well. Id assume he used that info to get it.

Of course she could have left something out about their interactions, but very unlikely from the conversations she posted. Very bizarre, its like a switched flipped in the dude's head to make her his life focus.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
What would MMO gaming be if not for stories like these?

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I know people* can be really stalkerish at times and find out far more than they should. Welcome to the internet after all. But I too find it kind of hard to believe that their conversations were only one sided and the guy knew her name, where she lived, etc. etc. But then again, as I type that, I remember hearing stories of streamers and people finding out where they live w/o any help from the streamer. The creep factor goes up by 1000 when they find out all on their own, too.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Mentioned I started a guild, and it’s actually starting to come together single handedly because of our core 10 man team clearing all hard modes. 1 light yogg. Last night we had our first hour progressing on Algalon.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I dont recall seeing any pathing bots last time I played. So Im guessing a new type of bot like Honorbuddy is getting popular? The pixel readers for combat routines have been around for a minute now, but safely injecting past Warden was a pipe dream, I thought.

Every BG, there is a 80% chance that any given DK is a bot. I've tried healing the bot squads but they fold like a lawn chair when you clash hard.

• 1Like

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

You actually believe that? She has no interaction with him, yet he knows her exact address "10 hours away"? Who said it was 10 hours away, him or her? How would either know, unless they are both guilty? If he's been arrested and banned from guild channels, then SHE shared that he drove 10 hours and is communicating with him. Did any of this happen after she didn't get special attention or loot? I'd bet dollars to donuts she's a mental case.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
You actually believe that? She has no interaction with him, yet he knows her exact address "10 hours away"? Who said it was 10 hours away, him or her? How would either know, unless they are both guilty? If he's been arrested and banned from guild channels, then SHE shared that he drove 10 hours and is communicating with him. Did any of this happen after she didn't get special attention or loot? I'd bet dollars to donuts she's a mental case.

Women are the #1 cause of guild toxicity, betrayal, and destruction.

TIME TESTED ANALYSIS.

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 8 users