World of Warcraft: Classic

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I had a good time when Classic launched and Whitemane was a hell of a server but yeah if I had it to do over again I probably would of gone the PvE route as well.

Early on the random encounters here and there were amusing enough but as time went on it just become time wasting annoyances by full blown autists and 99% of pvp just became dispelling people's world buffs, or ganking lobbies.

Best thing about Whitemane was it was always a pretty balanced population of both factions

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
Not certain how credible this is but the server actually feels a bit bigger than these numbers:

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Not certain how credible this is but the server actually feels a bit bigger than these numbers:

Not very probably. One of the servers showing 0 had a pretty busy starting zone this weekend.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Whitemane is in a cluster with about a half dozen servers (including mine) and our Alliance raiding guild is pretty Cool: Surge. Hit me up on Noxious or Burren if you want.
My thing is my wife will just quit if we are lvling and she gets ganked lol. I’m on Whitemane and loved it but I’m thinking Pagle alliance.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah when im just fucking around trying to level (which I still enjoy) up I always go PVE, PvP servers are all about 60s no lifers ganking and 2v1 and shit for the most part when I saw it.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Its even more fun when youre lvl 30 and kill a lvl 30 so they log on their geared 60 and corpse camp you.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Another night of Culling at Stratholme.

WoWScrnShot_071623_215153.jpg

WoWScrnShot_071623_220112.jpg

WoWScrnShot_071623_222645.jpg

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Barf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
You guys need to post up your hate tells because I know little Timmy is getting mad.

Chanur Chanur befriend some noobs so BoozeCube BoozeCube and I can post screenshot here about the tale of Little Red Riding Ridge.

When I think of people hating gankers nothing makes them more mad then that undead laugh and “poof” noise as they stealth.

I shit you not, if you wait at the port in for Cavern of Times, you will get atleast 10-20 people every minute. That doesn't count those rezzing from previously getting killed.

Then they have to rezz and run down the hallway if they survive , where there is another group waiting for them at the COS entrance.

Horde WPVP has been lackluster though since we had a new guild transfer in on the Alliance side (BigPPVP) who has a lot of members. Some of my guildies have horde characters as well as Ally and have been camping them because they are obnoxious. My PVP guild leader is trying to convince everyone to go Horde since active Alliance WPVPers are starting to outnumber Horde WPVPers. I might do it since the BigPPVP tards consistently bring the numbers (not skill).

As for hate whispers, we post them to our discord, but none last night unfortunately :(.

6346346.png

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Here is a compilation of a few over the last 6 months from our guild disc, most are posted in our server discord (I'm currently banned for being a conservative extremist).

image.png

235235235.JPG

image (2).png

image (3).png

rude5.png

34634.png

57437.png

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Faggotry

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nothing like sipping on a Diet Dr Pepper, logging into WoW, and engaging in some world pvp

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users