World of Warcraft: Classic

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I still want to know why the first makgora timed out, though. Thought they weren’t supposed to (someone brought a clip up and confirmed the first one was correct).

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
And there it is. But damn, props for lasting that long, though. I’d have tilted long before that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
lol i wonder if the GMs will remove the coward debuff for that guy, thats big unlucky

Blizzard was going to remove it for him but the folks at OTK messed up communication with them so it was never removed and he lost his next fight.

• 1Mother of God

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
God, Ziqo is just on another level. Goddamn.

Gonna need it to beat a good warlock.

Unfortunate part of WoW, a lot of paper/rock/scissors that is really tough to overcome.

I haven't played WoW in years, but this is fun to watch.

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I think Snutz wins here with the class diff. Hopefully will be a great duel, though. They're both insane players.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That went about what I expected. Good warlock is going to beat a mage, outside a miracle.

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Yep, still was a dope tournament. This was a ton of fun to watch. Hope they can do more like this in the future.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I kinda of wish they made everyone play the same hero. Class always becomes the winner in the end. It sucks but it's how MMO's work. Fuck Mages. lol

On the other end of things, if you know the top class is Warlock in PVP... why chose Warrior. Reminds me of the FGC and fighting games. Some just love their character more than money.

• 1Like

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
I kinda of wish they made everyone play the same hero. Class always becomes the winner in the end. It sucks but it's how MMO's work. Fuck Mages. lol

On the other end of things, if you know the top class is Warlock in PVP... why chose Warrior. Reminds me of the FGC and fighting games. Some just love their character more than money.

There was $6250.00 for the top of each class also.

• 1Like