World of Warcraft: Current Year

xzi

Mouthbreather
I will say, if you care about the story at all I highly suggest that you do the Broken Shore on your main before you go and do it on a DH.

DH completely spoils it and doesn't make sense unless you do the Broken Shore.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I didn't know that and did the DH first. Oh well. It's like spoiling the preface/first ten minutes of the movie. It's not worth being that upset about.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ideally you would probably play the first half of the demon hunter intro and then stop and then have a main character go through the normal broken isle stuff and then finish the demon hunter intro but that would be silly and not necessary.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It did kind of feel weird playing the DH story like there was something missing

Glad I did it before servers started shitting

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What's with the shitty ass pixelation around quest givers that are highlighted? The highlights are cool to help know who you have to talk to or whatever, but it makes the dudes look like ass!

Edit: And Fuck me, I hate having to redo settings on every single damn character that's ever made. No, I don't want to know about what every window does, and yes, auto loot should be on every single time. lol. I'm sure there's a way to turn off tool tips or something, but dang.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Anybody happen to know if the fel-infused armor scales as you level like heirlooms or is it fixed ilevel from when you obtained it? I flew one of my level 91 alts over to Tanaris and receive ilevel 530 versions of the armor.

Aelzen

Trakanon Raider
Hey guys. Anyone returning looking for a mythic crew -- age group 25-35ish look me up. Daestrom#1108. Looking at raiding 3 days/week on Illidan server. Not a carry group. Gotta min/max and pull your weight. This group has done mythic/been very successful every xpac. Good group, good peeps. Cheers!

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Hey guys. Anyone returning looking for a mythic crew -- age group 25-35ish look me up. Daestrom#1108. Looking at raiding 3 days/week on Illidan server. Not a carry group. Gotta min/max and pull your weight. This group has done mythic/been very successful every xpac. Good group, good peeps. Cheers!

Nah

xzi

Mouthbreather
Every single time there is an event I'm curious as to why blizzard never gives shields. You can get every piece of gear except offhands and I don't quite understand it.

I don't need it at all, but I find it kind of retarded they gave me a 1h mace as a holy/prot paladin with literally zero option to get an OH. They did the same thing in Tanaan too, lol.

Dis

Confirmed Male
Pretty nice to gear up all my neglected level 100s. Also, time to clear out all the baleful in my bank, pretty useless now.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is gearing up just doing the invasions for the currency, and then buying the gear from the vendors with it?

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Yes. You also get the gear drops out of the boxes so over the next couple weeks should get a full set of what you can't buy.

Slithum

Nil Satis, Nisi Optimum
i have done most of the invasions today and have gotten 15 items ilvl700 with some of them as duplicates

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So does anyone know how disadvantageous it is to have double crafting professions still in Legion? In almost all of the games history you made better money leaving the flower picking and mining to the rang rangs so they could meet their sweatshop quotas, but now with the super faggy soulbind crafting shit are you fucking yourself by not doing it?

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Fortunately your homophobic fears are unfounded and there are many (and perhaps better) ways to get the BoP bloods that don't involve gathering professions.

xzi

Mouthbreather
It's a lot slower, but they've said there will be ways to gain the BOP crafting items you need through other means like world quests, etc

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Fortunately your homophobic fears are unfounded and there are many (and perhaps better) ways to get the BoP bloods that don't involve gathering professions.

Being faggy and gay as fuck has nothing to do with being homosexual.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users