World of Warcraft: Current Year

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Anyone able to recommend a decent auction mod now that the pre-patch killed auctioneer? (i know it was dated anyway). A friend said TSM, but fuck me if that mod isn't convoluted as hell. I'm just looking for something basic that can scan, easily post stacks in the UI without some ridiculous setup beforehand etc.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
... Really? I didn't just imagine that I asked for suggestions besides TSM did I? There is no simple posting with TSM. No Post-> put in item -> refresh - > choose undercut, match average, etc. It's "build a module! post stacks of 1 at a time if you dont build a module" There is no cut and dry easy posting method.

The fact that there are hour long tutorials for TSM is kind of a sign it's a bit too much for what I'm asking here.

Drat

Golden Knight of the Realm
And it's still at the 2 every 4 hours stage. Imagine when they ramp it up to like 2 every hour.

I did two invasions starting at 94.1, ended up at 95.2. I have +45% exp from heirloom items. Kinda nuts. I think both were done in 15 mins.

Noahx

N00b
Sadly you can't just log out and back in before the end and cycle thru stages 1-3 over and over. It'd be a very easy way lvl up.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If you like auctioneer there is a 7.0 preview version on their website that works.

I may just get tsm again though. That shit is fucking insane..

For invasions how's the exp at say 82? Would it be worth it for me to hit them up?

Malkav

French Madman
For the moment I'm banking the chests on my leveling alts. Plan to open them when they hit 100 to get the good stuff.

As for DH, anyone else think that they sheathe their glaives way too high on their backs? Kinda look ridiculous.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Does saving the chests even work?

Not that it really matters I guess. I have marks from other alts + while leveling and just buy full 710 gear , then get invasion trinkets/jewelry.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
For the moment I'm banking the chests on my leveling alts. Plan to open them when they hit 100 to get the good stuff.

As for DH, anyone else think that they sheathe their glaives way too high on their backs? Kinda look ridiculous.

You sure they don't lock in the ilvl on chest generation vs. chest opening?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Well this should be easy to check once they reset in 10 min I will try on one of my low level chars.

Invasions are pretty insane for leveling a lot of chars at once though.