World of Warcraft: Current Year

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have the coins for that mount. But I am too lazy to actually do the fishing and rep for that guy to buy it(shit bores me to death). Only reason i got the coins, I was leeching garrison raids for turtles while watching TV and got coins as a byproduct.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Decided to start out legion with a Mage although I'm still going to get my Lock ready in the first couple weeks as well. Going into things I know Mages are in a good place. I think Destro is in an ok one, but as is, it's hard to justify taking a Destro Lock over a Fire Mage, especially with a guild trying to push things this go around.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
They should open up that crypt outside of Karazhan with the upside-down sinners area. Easily one of the best secrets from vanilla.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Okay so I've figured out a new strategy to get the best portion of EXP from invasions. Don't go to them until say, an hour of the invasion period is over. Most people do them immediately. I had free reign going after them in the last 45 minutes. So much XP.

Malkav

French Madman
Okay so I've figured out a new strategy to get the best portion of EXP from invasions. Don't go to them until say, an hour of the invasion period is over. Most people do them immediately. I had free reign going after them in the last 45 minutes. So much XP.
Thanks for the tip, it makes sense.

I'll just do my lvl100 who still need stuff at the start, and then switch to my leveling alts.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So there is a new way to Shit Lord the invasions. For those of you who recall doing the Broken Shore intro quest when you go outside of org there are 3 buffs you can get. One in a food buff, one is an armor buff, and one is an insane as fuck holy enchantment buff that hits 100k and crits for 200k on demons. This buff lasts 1 hour is usable at level 10 and last through death. Snag this buff go to the demon invasion 1 shot everything in site.. Beats the shit out of pre-nerf afk xp.

Went from 12-42 in 3 invasions with this in about 30 minutes. People in zone were flipping there shit as the bosses got 1 shot.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I am going to take a guess and say this shit gets hotfixed pretty fast. Since it can be used on any demon it wont be long until people start bring that shit to HFC and LFR and other shit.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
I am going to take a guess and say this shit gets hotfixed pretty fast. Since it can be used on any demon it wont be long until people start bring that shit to HFC and LFR and other shit.

Read somewhere else that the buff has cleared on zoning into a raid since the scenario opened up. Guess they forgot about invasions

DavivMcD

Peasant
So they're saying Karazhan is returning with "all 9" bosses. But by my count, the original had 12:

1. Animal boss (ok, didn't really count)
2. Attumen the Huntsman
3. Moroes
4. Maiden of Virtue
5. Opera
6. Nightbane
7. Curator
8. Terestian Illhoof
9. Shade of Aran
10. Netherspite
11. Chess
12. Prince Malchezaar

They'll probably cut the chess event, or at least simplify it in some way. What other boss are they cutting?

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
really hope its not the same we've seen before. i guess we'll get prince and moroes back from the trailer. really hope they add new stuff and not just rehash the same architecture from before, it was awesome but i dont want to do the same raid again.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Oh another thing I just tested with this insane buff shit.. So since it doesn't scale and is meant for level 100 as you get into the 90+ range killing slows down rather slow. But if you group up with your low level pal he can 1 shot shit and your higher level character still gets the full 9k-10k xp per kill.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Netherspite was optional wasn't he? My guess is he doesn't make it.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Well the trailer showed the legion moving in so im sure it'll be quite a bit different?

I would assume they'll replace malchezaar with a legion boss, i would be 100% okay with them making the legion outright destroy the chess event in frustration of trying to beat it lol

edit: every boss except Moroes, Opera, Curator, Chess and Prince is optional.

Last edited:

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
TKbaw9b.png

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users