World of Warcraft: Current Year

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Any heroic can give legendaries.
Basically, from what I've seen, Legendaries can drop from:

- Any chest (emissary, class hall mission quests, satchels, mythic + end of run & mythic+ weekly)
- Any raid boss
- Any dungeon boss

There's probably different base chances (like mythic+ or heroic EN are higher than normal dungeon runs)

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Hahaha. This one made me laugh because it's the same for me. We have a group thats trying to push these as high as we can and they always want to run after the random normal raid we do on Tuesday which happens after our regular mythic raid time. Like 1AM before M+ starts. I have to do it because I don't want to lose my spot.

How far have you progressed, Krueg? Both raid and M+? We had a couple 1% wipes on Eye last week and then sure enough all the other guilds on our server at the same progress point got the kill down. Completed DHT 11 on time last week though. That was a rush.

Just Nyth/Renferell down on Mythic. 8 hour a week schedule and we still use part of it for a heroic farm.

M+ I've barely even touched. I think I've only done up to +6.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Nope, I checked his zone when it dropped, he was in Stormheim. Said it was off of one of the dragon things by the flight path between the two pvp world quests. Lucky fucker, his main already had two when it dropped for his alt.

They don't drop off random/trash/non-boss mobs. He might have got one off a Rare? Those have an (abysmally) low chance to drop one, as do world treasures.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
On your druid? What are the ilvl's of your followers? The Order Hall Mission for that is 1 per week gated on having an 850 follower iirc.
Nope; most of my alts got the EN mission despite having the champions below 770. Heck, my main got an EN mission that day he dinged 110 (which is probably what's needed)

Khane

Got something right about marriage
On your druid? What are the ilvl's of your followers? The Order Hall Mission for that is 1 per week gated on having an 850 follower iirc.

Yep, on my druid. I have every follower (even deactivated followers) at 850. Seriously stupid.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I got the mythic mission board quest later in the week too (naturally for a dungeon I'd already cleared).

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Any guilds recruiting for heroic/mythic raiding? Available pretty much any evening, flexible. 858 moonkin. Prefer horde.

Take my Vol'jinity (yep terrible guild name) we are looking for DPS able to pull 250k+ working on mythic nythendra currently. several mythic+ groups going (3 groups have done up to +10).

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
i have 400ish bloods to turn in, fairly certain ill be good on flasks for a looooong time.

Do you think price is going to pick back up once everyone liquidates all their bloods and there is a smaller influx into the market?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Remains to be seen. I suspect that Starlight Rose will drop dramatically first, and any component to high priced consumables like food (azshari salad, Fishbrul) followed by the second most valuable and so on as people will want to make $$$$$.

But what they spend the remaining trickle of bloods and how that effects the rate at which people farm stuff will really be the determining factor in a few weeks.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
i have 400ish bloods to turn in, fairly certain ill be good on flasks for a looooong time.

Do you think price is going to pick back up once everyone liquidates all their bloods and there is a smaller influx into the market?

I am looking forward to the trader for some faster orderhall resource shit for missions. I have tons of blood and get more pretty easily as I go about my business so nice to have a quick way to get a stock pile of order resources when needed.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Any guilds recruiting for heroic/mythic raiding? Available pretty much any evening, flexible. 858 moonkin. Prefer horde.
Can you do mornings afternoon? 10am to 2pm est tues-thurs try us unemployedguild.com mythic neth and renferal down and ursoc to 2 percent.