World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Remains to be seen. I suspect that Starlight Rose will drop dramatically first, and any component to high priced consumables like food (azshari salad, Fishbrul) followed by the second most valuable and so on as people will want to make $$$$$.

But what they spend the remaining trickle of bloods and how that effects the rate at which people farm stuff will really be the determining factor in a few weeks.

The new 2500 stat 1 minute potions require bloods to make right? And 1 blood is only 10 of most mats (3 starlight rose). I think prices will dip and then go back up a bit before leveling off only slightly lower than where they are right now.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Your average person who has a consumption of 1-2 flasks a week and 3-4 food per week will become basically self sustaining. Your poopsockers are probably still going to need help. I would expect the market to drop quite a bit. Then again, it might not because of the massive influxes of gold people had from WoD.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
No I just want to see how easy you find mythic after claiming this game was super easy

Mythic is a guild killer. People are going to get upset. People will get benched. People will get burned out and quit.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
so how is this kharazan shit compared to, say, mythic 4's of the more annoying dungeons?

stuck at work all night!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I've not done a ton of raiding (zero normal EN), but just from last night Spider was the hardest boss, Cenarius was less so, and Xavius was even less so than Cenarius, and then Ursoc was mainly a DPS check.

so how is this kharazan shit compared to, say, mythic 4's of the more annoying dungeons?

stuck at work all night!
I'm not even sure servers are up yet, are they?

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Your average person who has a consumption of 1-2 flasks a week and 3-4 food per week will become basically self sustaining. Your poopsockers are probably still going to need help. I would expect the market to drop quite a bit. Then again, it might not because of the massive influxes of gold people had from WoD.

I think the legion mass influxes of gold is just starting. I am done with all my major order hall resource expenses other than missions and its pretty easy to send out a mission or two a night worth 700-1400 gold or more. That shit is going to add up fast once people start cranking out a lot of max level alts.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
No I just want to see how easy you find mythic after claiming this game was super easy

Mythic is a guild killer. People are going to get upset. People will get benched. People will get burned out and quit.

Oh I'll probably be benched for the first attempts I'm still super green and under geared. I don't care if this kills the guild as I've only been here a week.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
nobody will be in Kara for a few hours at least since it requires 5 (i think?) mythic dungeons for attunement.

does anyone know who the world boss is?

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
good, just hoping it wasn't Skarthos since i need his drop for the Warrior Fury artifact and i dont have the hilt from skovald yet =/

i hit exalted with Valarjar and ran HoV heroic 3 times and mythic 1's hopefully this thing drops soon.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
For any other casuals who don't look at specifics until the day it releases:

Karazhan:

Quests

Items

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I think the legion mass influxes of gold is just starting. I am done with all my major order hall resource expenses other than missions and its pretty easy to send out a mission or two a night worth 700-1400 gold or more. That shit is going to add up fast once people start cranking out a lot of max level alts.
Not really, since you're still gated by having to obtain order hall resources, which are fairly "limited". Not farming them every day has left me having to do Wq's just to get a days worth of resources to have all my Companions out on missions. If someone is wq'ing with five alts, they're going to get the vast majority of their gold actually playing, not from their halls. The order hall seems to net me enough gold for weekly raiding repairs.

After mentioning that mythic raids were guild killers, that's the kind of environment I want to be in. I'm not afraid to throw my corpse at a boss a hundred times hoping rngesus gives a half decent run. I've done M+6, and the third dps is what always hinders the (many) groups that I've been in. Finding three dps that can spurt more than 400k or sustain 220-240k is apparently the real challenge, not the dungeon. Though the number of wipes I've had to deal with on the first boss of Halls of Valor mechanics may be a close second.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

IDK man, I've been making 30k gold a day just playing a few auction house games and I am certainly no Booze/Cupcake/Vitality.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Not really, since you're still gated by having to obtain order hall resources, which are fairly "limited". Not farming them every day has left me having to do Wq's just to get a days worth of resources to have all my Companions out on missions. If someone is wq'ing with five alts, they're going to get the vast majority of their gold actually playing, not from their halls. The order hall seems to net me enough gold for weekly raiding repairs.

After mentioning that mythic raids were guild killers, that's the kind of environment I want to be in. I'm not afraid to throw my corpse at a boss a hundred times hoping rngesus gives a half decent run. I've done M+6, and the third dps is what always hinders the (many) groups that I've been in. Finding three dps that can spurt more than 400k or sustain 220-240k is apparently the real challenge, not the dungeon. Though the number of wipes I've had to deal with on the first boss of Halls of Valor mechanics may be a close second.

I do late night mythic+ marathons and they've all been pretty good. Maybe I'm just lucky.