World of Warcraft: Current Year

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I am in the same boat and honestly I am already playing less and less. Trying to do stuff on a daily basis in the hopes that you roll three cherries is getting old a lot faster than the last expansion did for me. I was hoping that they would add in flying so then I could have fun leveling an alt. I just do not feel like dealing with terrain a second time. I honestly feel that there will be a major drop off in population within the next month or two if they do not implement an actual legendary system rather than a slot machine. I am casual and the game has catered to that for the last 4 years. I really thought it would be a little more Diablo like in the way they described it. Many legendaries that while certainly rare, would not be .00000001% chance and would allow for a different play style when worn. The 2 limit makes since as it forces a player to choose which ones best suit them. I honestly believe they do not have the programmers capable of implementing a better system and so they just go with random because.."easy". Somebody said earlier that Blizzard might very well be using interns for this game. After this last patch and now after having played for a while in this expansion, I am inclined to agree.

If they want to Diablo this shit like they're doing. Here's what they need to do. Up the legendary drop rate, remove them dropping only for your spec/class and create a way to trade legendaries one for one.

Then it would be bearable IMO. Seriously the Brewmaster chest legendary is HUGE. I'd do anything to have it.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Join Us At BlizzCon 2016

giphy.gif

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
Hey tjt, for brewmasters is it still haste to 30% then mastery = crit?

As to legendary items being random I like it because it encourages me to do the dailies that only take 20 minutes out of my time and end up giving the other things that I actually need but I wish they had added a long quests could even be something that takes a month to do if you're really pushing it that let you choose your one legendary the loot in this game is driving me nuts the fact that in my bag I can get up to 864 but I would f*** my character it is insane

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
Yes. Haste Cap so you can refresh brews faster then Mastery = crit.
Thanks! one last question, do you recommend grabbing the lw gear or am I better farming heroics to get to 840? Went with the brew for an alt because I don't care if they're not the best tanks in the world they are literally the most fun of all the ones I tried

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I only used a few pieces of LW gear but shit with the right stats would be nice if you're willing to pay for it. I personally just farmed heroics and stuff. I'll finally be haste capped if I can get one of these two haste trinkets to drop for me.

Brewmaster is by far the most fun to play and they can really shine in Mythic+, they're only going to go up though! I will maintain that I get to be the The Last Brewmaster though. All y'all freeloading into my corner. :)

Last edited:

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
I only used a few pieces of LW gear but shit with the right stats would be nice if you're willing to pay for it. I personally just farmed heroics and stuff. I'll finally be haste capped if I can get one of these two haste trinkets to drop for me.

Brewmaster is by far the most fun to play and they can really shine in Mythic+, they're only going to go up though! I will maintain that I get to the The Last Brewmaster though. All y'all freeloading into my corner. :)

Hey its your fault you chose a great title! there can be only one! appreciate the advice :)

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Hey its your fault you chose a great title! there can be only one! appreciate the advice :)

Be sure to practice using Zen Meditation - particularly on Hyrja, Ymiron, and the skeleton thing in BRH. It's really awesome. Also the transference ability. These two are often ignored. More tips.

• Never open a fight with Exploding Keg - you usually wont get the 3 seconds of miss autos out of it.
  • Purify when at higher health, ironskin when at lower.
  • Fortifying Brew actually has about a 4-5 minute CD when you're using Blackout Combo
  • Practice using Blackout Combo all the time. Never use Flamebreath without it being comboed, or any ability really. But especially Flame breath and ironskin brew.
  • Basic Pack Combo in dungeons: Open with keg smash - Blackout - Flame - Exploding Keg (let the debuff wear off) - Leg Sweep - Blackout - Keg smash - blackout - Flame - blackout - ironskin
  • get an addon called Stagger? I think. It keeps the stagger debuff in a nice little bar along with brew charges. Makes it really easy to know what to do and when to use it.
  • Rushing Jade Wind is better than Special Delivery. I don't care what anyone says. Without RJW you have to be way more strategic about when to use keg smash so you can be sure you have all adds. RJW makes it easy as hell.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Karazhan was kinda fun, albeit mostly for the "fresh" factor of the 2nd half. First half is essentially the same as the original Karazhan and has too much trash and terrible fucking run-backs. They also need to add a repair guy to the 2nd half or a way to get out of the instance to repair at Attumen.

Sadly, out of the whole place there are only 2 pieces of gear that are actual upgrades for my 866 Hunter and I got one of them already. Gonna have to hope for good old RNG warforge/titanforge for anything to be an upgrade on future runs.

still wtb DPS legendary

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Wait, you don't even have your second gold dragon and you're getting into Mythic raiding? I have had my third for a while now... not that it's made that much of a fucking difference. Echoing Stars is one of the most pointless "boosts". 8% splash on Starfall ticks. If I go full Starfall/AOE spec, I can pull 1.2m dps on large packs, but single target drops into the shitter (160k). Otherwise, Echoing Stars does nil for boosting single target dps, and is a tragically small improvement for AOE if not spec'd into it completely.

Yeah, I am almost to my second i think two more talent thingies.

And yeah I'm doing attempts on Mythic Nythandra tonight but I may get sit because I'm only like 855 ilvl, I've only been playing for less than a month.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Legendary is a w/e system

Some giving 100k DPS while others are garbage along with the double balance pass with classes that are still in ruins... yikes. Just hire some good sim craft peeps. That's the only realm problem... since day 1 along with the stuck in combat bug.

Great expac otherwise.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah I've been logging in to at least do my emissary stuff and withered training and it's tiring. I hate daily quests

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Same, I literally just stopped playing my hunter because of that dumb fucking ring. If their little "catch up" mechanic is in place and those who've never gotten a legendary have increased odds to get one, I've no doubt I won't ever see another one, haha. Still playing a bit off and on, but wq's, attunements etc are really turning me off.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Sephuz's Secret is the real Guild Killer this expansion it seems. The salty masses turn their backs in disgust.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Love that an extremely rare event that is supposed to be exciting is the cause of so many melt downs... and seems more common than the rest. Have no doubt I'm gonna get smacked with one.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Probably some retard that works there has been championing this ring for expansions and they finally let him implement it so he'd shut the fuck up.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Like, the ring would at least make sense if it functioned in PVP. You'd get to feel powerful *somewhere*.

I think the shitty ring/neck artifacts also just feel way, way worse due to them removing primary stat from jewelry. If it was at least giving you a hyooj fuck chunk of primary stat you'd be disgruntled but still feel like equipping it did something.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The ring isnt super horrible. I get 15% haste every 1.5 minutes as a DK. Mainly cause my only CC is from pet every 1.5 minutes. If I had a 40 second stun or something I could get 15% haste every 40 seconds. It still procs even if the boss is immune to CC.

The absorb neck is by far the worst one.