World of Warcraft: Current Year

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Echoing Stars accounts for <0.1% of my damage. Power of Goldrinn does about 4-5%. Moon and Stars adds 1% haste after each cast during my big dps cooldown, so nets a huge boost to my burst. All of the other 3 or 5 or 6% boosts to various spells have felt meaningful; even the utility Bladed Feathers that adds 25/50/75% armor means I could pull an additional mob or two without issue. There's just that one talent, that's marked by a Golden Dragon, that's supposed to be one of the significant talents, and it's completely fucking useless.

And I'm not saying it's gating me from anything, but you know down the line a bit guilds aren't going to recruit you unless you have a max level Artifact weapon like they were doing with finished cloaks in MoP or ring level in WoD. It's just like having a gear requirement, but instead a pure time gate, which meant you couldn't get recruited during the latter half of an expansion; about 8 weeks in MoP, and potentially longer for WoD. Though actually, I'll have to wait and see how the "catch up" mechanic works for latecomers before making any judgement about that.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Fat fucking dick. The ranged caster ones are pretty shit, too. All crit or mastery with some wonky aoe'ish secondaries.

Yeah dude, the baffling shit is the trinket that redirects the party's damage to you. That is BEYOND retarded. And the Nightband boss dropping shit that makes the trinkets work 30% more? The DPS paired ones might be good. But the others. Damn they suck.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Wormie are you in our guild? Which char?

I'll take anything haha just for the stats and so people can cheer me on and make me feel important

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Wormie are you in our guild? Which char?

I'll take anything haha just for the stats and so people can cheer me on and make me feel important

Yeah I am in the guild. Granted the neck is good for off spec i guess but meh. I think i would rather have no legendaries and be hopeful than have this one be sad about it.

PS I hope you werent serious about taking it. I wasnt, its not a tradable thing.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I can't wait for a mythic boss to have a pulse AE that does 1mil dmg every 5.5 seconds makijg the neck required by everyone.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Echoing Stars accounts for <0.1% of my damage. Power of Goldrinn does about 4-5%. Moon and Stars adds 1% haste after each cast during my big dps cooldown, so nets a huge boost to my burst. All of the other 3 or 5 or 6% boosts to various spells have felt meaningful; even the utility Bladed Feathers that adds 25/50/75% armor means I could pull an additional mob or two without issue. There's just that one talent, that's marked by a Golden Dragon, that's supposed to be one of the significant talents, and it's completely fucking useless.

And I'm not saying it's gating me from anything, but you know down the line a bit guilds aren't going to recruit you unless you have a max level Artifact weapon like they were doing with finished cloaks in MoP or ring level in WoD. It's just like having a gear requirement, but instead a pure time gate, which meant you couldn't get recruited during the latter half of an expansion; about 8 weeks in MoP, and potentially longer for WoD. Though actually, I'll have to wait and see how the "catch up" mechanic works for latecomers before making any judgement about that.

Also if you take incarnation of elune that 1% stacking haste is now on a 30 second buff instead of a 15 second one. It is a pretty serious upgrade DPS wise for burn sections of fights.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Still unsure why they won't let you respec AP for free when balance is whacked after 2 balancing passes. I'll just keep being patient, its a good xpac.

Would love to just go assass for a while.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Still unsure why they won't let you respec AP for free when balance is whacked after 2 balancing passes. I'll just keep being patient, its a good xpac.
Yeah and you can easily fuck yourself later on by misclicking... it's pretty shit to do that. Maybe set a once-a-week limit on it to prevent abuse? I don't know, it seems stupid.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I am in the guild. Granted the neck is good for off spec i guess but meh. I think i would rather have no legendaries and be hopeful than have this one be sad about it.

PS I hope you werent serious about taking it. I wasnt, its not a tradable thing.

Just wait until you and I get double shafted with our second legendary drop. Ring and Neck. Wombo Combo of rage.

• 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

No I was just musing about how I wouldn't mind it to feel cool

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wouldn't mind a single legendary

I am in the same boat and honestly I am already playing less and less. Trying to do stuff on a daily basis in the hopes that you roll three cherries is getting old a lot faster than the last expansion did for me. I was hoping that they would add in flying so then I could have fun leveling an alt. I just do not feel like dealing with terrain a second time. I honestly feel that there will be a major drop off in population within the next month or two if they do not implement an actual legendary system rather than a slot machine. I am casual and the game has catered to that for the last 4 years. I really thought it would be a little more Diablo like in the way they described it. Many legendaries that while certainly rare, would not be .00000001% chance and would allow for a different play style when worn. The 2 limit makes since as it forces a player to choose which ones best suit them. I honestly believe they do not have the programmers capable of implementing a better system and so they just go with random because.."easy". Somebody said earlier that Blizzard might very well be using interns for this game. After this last patch and now after having played for a while in this expansion, I am inclined to agree.