World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yea that makes no sense. Forfeit two chests because you've missed the timer on one chest.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I bet they usually say something like 'f u bads' right before they drop too. Doing it just to screw over everyone in a hissy tank-fit better suited to EQ clerics and enchanters.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
You guyz are looking at it wrong. it's not missing out on loot, it's ensuring shitty players that can't get 3 chests don't get any loot at all.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
You'd be surprised by some of the "elitist" cockbags, this DH in my past guild who was 845 ilevel said he was too good to pug anything and dropped a group i had made full of guildies with 1 PUG hunter because "i dont run with randoms". one of the reasons i left that guild, he was also the raid leader. That guy is still 7/7N ilevel 855, GG asshat.

It wouldn't surprise me the people who would drop from groups because people pulled an unnecessary pack or mob.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
I run with randoms all the time but it's pretty easy to tell 2 pulls in if the run is gonna go good or not. Other day was doing court and absolutely nobody was interrupting. I thought maybe I'll stick out at least the first boss see how it goes, 3 dudes get hit by aoe. I just bubble hearthed and logged off lmao.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yea that makes no sense. Forfeit two chests because you've missed the timer on one chest.

and yet it happens - people are just lame like that - or near last boss someone pulls adds and you wipe and you know 3 chest has gone out the window and the thought of just 3 is causing life altering trauma.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
You guyz are looking at it wrong. it's not missing out on loot, it's ensuring shitty players that can't get 3 chests don't get any loot at all.

I like that way this elitist shitlord thinks. It isn't that I lose. Its that you lose MORE!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The fucks wrong with people?

I fucked up and forgot to kill a WQ boss on heroic so I did s normal run. It was right at the beginning and someone in the guild said I should just leave but I did it for the Bros in the group. It was like 10 minutes of my life.

• 1Solidarity

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
The fucks wrong with people?

I fucked up and forgot to kill a WQ boss on heroic so I did s normal run. It was right at the beginning and someone in the guild said I should just leave but I did it for the Bros in the group. It was like 10 minutes of my life.
Wait, you can do WQ bosses on heroic? I don't even mind 1 chest runs . Still decent AP

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Need an order filled on Hyjal Server:

The Hungry Magister, Pays 35g per Unit. Need: 200 (7000g)
Fishbrul Special, Pays 53g per Unit. Need:140 (7420g)
Azshari Salad, Pays 115g Per Unit. Need: 80 (9200g)
Nightborne Delicacy Platter, Pays 80g Per Unit. Need: 100 (8000g)

Send me a tell in game or by mail to verify order before you make them. Send CoD to "Feodraco" afterwards. Need them soon, so dont queue the order with me and then take a week to get the mats.

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
I had a tank leave half way through the final boss fight in a 3 chest run because the mage was saving lust for the second phase of the fight instead of using it immediately. He pretty much spent the entire fight screaming for lust and barely tanking. He threatened to leave if the mage didn't listen and when they didn't he ditched the group. The group was flawless up until then, everyone was overgeared and it was a low mythic+. All he had to do was sit afk for 60 more seconds and he would have got 3 chests. It was weird.

Never having to wait for a group goes to your head I guess.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Had a tank leave a +8 because we said we didn't want to see his black rook hold bats trick. He then said my 330k single target was terrible.

Got a dope 880 fel relic in my +10 chest this week.

Just gotta take it all in.

In other news pls give legendary boots next week. Its about 130k more DPS for me. Saw Strpol's 588k Xavius parse...

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I had a tank leave half way through the final boss fight in a 3 chest run because the mage was saving lust for the second phase of the fight instead of using it immediately. He pretty much spent the entire fight screaming for lust and barely tanking. He threatened to leave if the mage didn't listen and when they didn't he ditched the group. The group was flawless up until then, everyone was overgeared and it was a low mythic+. All he had to do was sit afk for 60 more seconds and he would have got 3 chests. It was weird.

Never having to wait for a group goes to your head I guess.

It's not hard to understand. If a Tank or Healer tells you do to something then you do it. Do you think that 60 second delay on lust was worth losing out on the mythic? It was the mages fault.

Who cares if it is wrong or inefficient who are you to talk? you're DPS

• 1Like

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In your profile.

Anyway, what's the fastest way to gear up a tank ? 5 man my way into Mythic dungeons and ignore the world ?
WQ's for any gear, heroic dungeons till like 825 then start a mythic group yourself. It will fill fast and at 825 as long as you aren't terrible you can do just fine. Pick some DPS who have the same armor type as you do in case they can pass loot. You'll be in the 840's in a day.

• 1Like