World of Warcraft: Current Year

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
It's not hard to understand. If a Tank or Healer tells you do to something then you do it. Do you think that 60 second delay on lust was worth losing out on the mythic? It was the mages fault.

Who cares if it is wrong or inefficient who are you to talk? you're DPS

I was healer.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I was healer.

Then take the tanks side man!

Healers and Tanks are like peanut butter and Jelly.

Sometimes the Tank and I we will be so mean to these DPS scrubs because they know if they drop we can just replace them in 30 seconds.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

bytes

Molten Core Raider
I'm a prot warrior, please keep the dirty talk going. Getting pretty hard here, just need to kick some dps who waited 57 minutes for being afk 10 seconds at the dungeon entrance.

• 1Solidarity

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I'm a prot warrior, please keep the dirty talk going. Getting pretty hard here, just need to kick some dps who waited 57 minutes for being afk 10 seconds at the dungeon entrance.

I kick DPS who don't refer to me as Lord a_skeleton_02 and thank me after every pull for wasting mana on them.

I'm serious.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Had a tank leave a +8 because we said we didn't want to see his black rook hold bats trick. He then said my 330k single target was terrible.

Got a dope 880 fel relic in my +10 chest this week.

Just gotta take it all in.

In other news pls give legendary boots next week. Its about 130k more DPS for me. Saw Strpol's 588k Xavius parse...

Those boots dropped for the rogue in my kara run this week. the other rogue was jelly

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Hmm still think i want the bracers more.

I did too until I saw what people like this dude (Strpol) were doing: Warcraft Logs - Combat Analysis for Warcraft

Also lol @ 3 resto druids + a holy priest :). HMMMM!

disclaimer: I haven't gotten my monocle on and inspected the events section for casts yet. Maybe there's some other fuckery in addition to OP boots. I do believe the shadow priest is abusing a bug to trigger the give in to madness before the fight, then not dying, then using it in dream state then using it again on P3 after coming out of dream. Feel free to peep out the SP logs too, I'll be analyzing them myself this evening.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Just went from 0 to 2 legendaries within one minute by opening a haul of emissary caches. I can't even use both of them yet, guess it's time to do those OR WQs. Anund's seared shackles and Norgannon's Foresight, for shadow priest. Neither of them would've been my first choice, but neither of them was that lame-ass ring either.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
yeah that's retarded, lol

while tank and healer are a minority compared to DPS, I think GOOD dps are even more of a minority. Enjoy your scrub ass 150k dps after you boot someone :p

• 1Solidarity

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
While i like M+ ive seen tanks completely drop group when it turns out it will be a +2 and not +3 and then it screws over the person who used the keystone - Bliz has no way of helping people out in this situation and shit like that does happen. I do a crazy amount of pugging because i just want to so ive seen all ends of that spectrum of fuckery.
There's no purely mechanical way of getting around that. Blizzard explained how any choice leads to exploits ("cancel run" => cancels when it looks like the timer is going to expire).

At this point, the problem isn't the in-game mechanics, it's the unaccountability that stems from the fact that you're essentially playing on a one-million pool of players. You're not going to see those players again, so why bother?

Blizzard needs to put some accountability in that, in terms of reputation. I mean, they're supposed to have an invisible reputation mechanic based on votes to kick, but no one can see any effect, so the reputation is ineffective: people aren't worried about any invisible numbers that may or may not affect your LFG/LFR queue...

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
They should go back to limiting runs to realm only. That way you can say "shitass tank from fag guild is a deserted, don't group with him"

This way it takes away from the anonymity of people in groups.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Blizzard needs to put some accountability in that, in terms of reputation. I mean, they're supposed to have an invisible reputation mechanic based on votes to kick, but no one can see any effect, so the reputation is ineffective: people aren't worried about any invisible numbers that may or may not affect your LFG/LFR queue...

I liked the way FFXIV did this. There was a point (i.e. achievement whoring) in getting player recommendations at the end of an instance, so people were less likely to ditch because they had to catch 'em all to get to that next level.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
They should go back to limiting runs to realm only. That way you can say "shitass tank from fag guild is a deserted, don't group with him"

This way it takes away from the anonymity of people in groups.

Lol @name/race change service! But I suppose that B.Net ID superimposes against that.