World of Warcraft: Current Year

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
No you need exalted to do this quest line and the story that leads up to the raid. There is no requirement to do so for the raid though.

I can't say whether or not there is a quest line including the raid though that you will miss out on.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You need exalted to do that quest. Whether or not you need to do the quest for Nighthold has yet to be seen. All signs point to not having to do it. Those quests are literally the best source of AP in the game so by not doing them you are hurting yourself but that's a personal choice :)

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You need exalted to do that quest. Whether or not you need to do the quest for Nighthold has yet to be seen. All signs point to not having to do it. Those quests are literally the best source of AP in the game so by not doing them you are hurting yourself but that's a personal choice :)
Once I got my third gold I stopped caring about ap altogether. Sometimes I get a point to and I'm like sweet cool dude

Cybsled

Some of them are easy as hell, though (like Surresh and Wine Making and send withered back to Shal'aran). I love it when the wine making WQ is up and has a rare-reward level amount of AP lol. Play simon-says for a couple minutes and you're done.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Some of them are easy as hell, though (like Surresh and Wine Making and send withered back to Shal'aran). I love it when the wine making WQ is up and has a rare-reward level amount of AP lol. Play simon-says for a couple minutes and you're done.

And there is a port right near it. I love that WQ and it is flagged as a blue elite type WQ for reasons I cannot determine so it is stupidly lucrative for a super simple WQ to do. Suresh as well just lol mode charge shit for a couple mins riding a dino. It also often has a really nice trinket reward that I like using on my boomkin it is very zappy.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
You get a Sha'Alan portal RIGHT to the upstairs of the docks in Suramar which is really nice. I do not know of any attunement needed for Nighthold.

However. Skinny is that the raid/dungeon in 7.1 on The Broken Shore will require attunement.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
They're opening up Arcway and CoS this patch anyway I think. Which is fine because those dungeons suck dick I avoid them entirely for M+.

Seriously for M+ like all I ever do is DHT, Maw, Vault and sometimes BRH/EoA.

Cybsled

I don't mind attunement quests but I'd certainly mind exalted reputation gating

Nighthold rep is pretty easy to get. They are the only ones I have at revered. The key is the withered training and doing all the questlines there (regular opens up some super easy WQ and at different rep tiers, you get even more bonus rep and AP). If you can get close to 400 pts a run on withered training, then you get lots of rep. Then once you hit revered, you never have to do it again (unless you do the 400 mana one and instantly end it for the "free" AP).

Brikker

Trump's Staff
First alt legendary, WW monk bracers 1 day 1 hr played at 110

I wanted the speed ring or FoF one but these seem decent

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Nighthold rep is pretty easy to get. They are the only ones I have at revered. The key is the withered training and doing all the questlines there (regular opens up some super easy WQ and at different rep tiers, you get even more bonus rep and AP). If you can get close to 400 pts a run on withered training, then you get lots of rep. Then once you hit revered, you never have to do it again (unless you do the 400 mana one and instantly end it for the "free" AP).
Im revered or close to it. I just hate suramar

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brikker

Trump's Staff
The more quests you do, the easier to zone gets. It opens portals to every area as you progress. Those + flight whistle makes it the easiest zone to get around in.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rude

Potato del Grande
I would rather shoot myself than do withered training. just do blue dailies and you'll be exalted eventually