World of Warcraft: Current Year

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
First alt legendary, WW monk bracers 1 day 1 hr played at 110

I wanted the speed ring or FoF one but these seem decent

Hate to tell you. Storm Earth and Fire is a bugged ability. Even with bracers Serenity outpaces SEF + legendary. Hard to nail down Serenity usage though. It takes a lot of preplanning your abilities. I am talking 30secs in advance and to really know your boss fights.

Really this 7.1.5 still addresses nothing for monks. At the very least they can fix their bugged shit. SEF is the WW's class defining ability for fucksakes.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Double gold again. Fun stuff :D
Double gold on all 4 chars.

Fun bit: I came on Nithogg, which was at 60% already and start hitting without joining a raid. Then the ToV LFR window popped up, so I accepted.

And got loot popup during the trash clean toward Helheim since I was "still" in Stormheim. They weren't kidding when they said they increased the loot range.

(no WQ completion or bonus roll; so I still had to do him again for those when I popped out of LFR, but getting loot mid-trash was funny)

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Then once you hit revered, you never have to do it again (unless you do the 400 mana one and instantly end it for the "free" AP).
That's if you don't want to ever fly in Legion.

(hint: Pathfinder part 1 requires Legion Loremaster, which requires Good Suramaritan, which requires Change of Seasons, which require 20000/21000 in revered)

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Withered training is awesome on tanks, but I have no idea how other classes manage.
You do suicide runs on the first three-four sessions to get the upgrade chests (run into room with enough withered to carry chest, ignore elite, click on chest, "die", loot, upgrade, see you in 3 days).

Once you start with 15 withered all upgraded to max, you can YOLO your way all to the end, grabbing all the withered on the way. None of the elite last more than 10s to your mass of overpowered withered under berzerk. The only tricky part is the stream of spiders in the stairs toward the end.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Got heathcliffs immortality (the tanking ring) as my 2nd legendary on my pally alt. Almost as stoked as when I got the +shield bounce legendary pants.

As obnoxious as it must be to people who haven't gotten any, I gotta say they're right about how gratifying it is to get good ones even if you've gotten several already.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Flying will be gated behind two exalted reps. Nightfallen is one of them. They make Suramar the daily like 2-3 times a week. All the Suramar world quests give more rep then any other faction. It's literally the easiest rep in the game to get to max.

CoS and Arc might be some of the easiest M+ you can do. I love it when those are my keys.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've yet to do CoS myself so I think I'm missing one of the story completions for Good Suramaritan achieve since I have a quest to go there. But I've already started on the second set of story quests I think which were just recently introduced. Seems weird but whatever... maybe I am just missing some random quest line somewhere and the dungeons aren't required.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I've yet to do CoS myself so I think I'm missing one of the story completions for Good Suramaritan achieve since I have a quest to go there. But I've already started on the second set of story quests I think which were just recently introduced. Seems weird but whatever... maybe I am just missing some random quest line somewhere and the dungeons aren't required.
You don't need CoS for Good Sumaritan (or Arcway). Literally the only major group thing needed is to kill Xavius in LFR.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
maybe it's the other suramar storyline achieve that I am missing then. I don't know I haven't looked in awhile. Maybe we can set up a regular mythic CoS group this weekend for us slackers. I also need EoA for a quest and the entire karazhan attunement line still.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
maybe it's the other suramar storyline achieve that I am missing then. I don't know I haven't looked in awhile. Maybe we can set up a regular mythic CoS group this weekend for us slackers. I also need EoA for a quest and the entire karazhan attunement line still.
Good Suramaritan

A couple of the parts for Good Suramaritan are "go to the area and do the questline" which sucks, but it also unlocks easy dailies there (and you can do the leyline and teleporter stuff there).

Moon Guard Stronghold, Telanor, and the Jarl stuff are all "walk into there" with minor/no breadcrumb quests. The Trex questline is also, you do a pre-req out near the eastern FP, and then have to find the guy again in the city and then you can do the Trex daily.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Hes talking the clue part, paladin tank artifact has a special see demon ability.

Same with Demon hunters if you get all 5 clues they can spectral sight them.

Im exalted with all the legion factions and i never grinded anything other than the necessary world quests (4 per day for emissary box, 20 for campaign quest etc) I used most of my early KT tokens on Suramar until arcway unlocked then i started putting them into Wardens. I generally do 4 world quests a day unless there is some awesome relic or item i really want to upgrade for an offspec, Legion has been the easiest expansion to max all the factions. I do run M+ like a mad man though and thats where a majority of my AP is coming from (should hit my 35th talent today).

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I need normal mythic CoS Arc and VoW for that artifact quest chain. Would run

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Depressed white guy voice and hates 80% of the expansion. FeelsBadMan.
I turned a new leaf man

I've decided to do M+ after the raids with a group (I have a kid, only day I can do it)

Also. Those in the raid a couple weeks ago would probably comment about how my voice perked up a bit talking about how me and poid used to tank in such great unison without speaking because we were docked at the dick. That's how you know it's true love, when a depressed dude perks up.

Zhro

Silver Knight of the Realm
Anyone have suggestions on leveling fast through WoD?

I have a monk that I used my 90 boost a while back and I wanted to start leveling it as my alt. I have WoD flying unlocked so I was going to grab some XP pots and then just fly from zone to zone doing the bonus objectives.

Would there be a faster way?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Fastest way is almost completing the bonus objectives in each zone, popping the pot, then completing them all right? Or something about treasures

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Anyone have suggestions on leveling fast through WoD?

I have a monk that I used my 90 boost a while back and I wanted to start leveling it as my alt. I have WoD flying unlocked so I was going to grab some XP pots and then just fly from zone to zone doing the bonus objectives.

Would there be a faster way?

$60

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users