World of Warcraft: Current Year

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
So you never said those things or you never said those things recently? I can't keep track of what back pedaling we are doing here.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j341/quietstorm036/WoWScrnShot_120816_084320_zpsik4zdk0p.jpg

Holy fuck how pissed would you be? That right there might be enough to make me quit.

This happened to my friend. He got the same mistweaver bracers twice. Simple ticket and they replaced it with another random legendary (he got the lego shoulders). Really not a big deal, though it's hilarious that it took him foooorever to get a second one, only to get the same one.

It's not supposed to be possible, or nearly infinitesimal. But it does happen, and is considered a "bug".

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That guy claims to have filled out two tickets and both GM's said it was a bug but they couldn't do anything.

#feelsbadman

Brikker

Trump's Staff
And got a legendary on all my 110s now. Sephuz on my Elem Shaman (first 110 but barely played it until recently). First sephuz on any char (also have no shield neck) so it was bound to happen! Not a terrible item for an Elem shaman, especially with 7.1.5 buff to it, I guess.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Guild announcing "no more mythics but we'll continue to run heroic raids and m+" and then doing no such thing (all officers bailed) ticked me off too much to care about making the effort to find some crappy replacement guild to keep things going until I can win the legendary lottery.
My guild has done the same, people stopped showing up for eyeball progession we went from 22 active to 17 over a week and officers decided to call raids until after the holidays, lol. Who stops raids 2 weeks before xmas?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Usual group I run mythics with has been flakey lately, so I've been attempting to pug them. Why again is not at the very least regular mythic on the LFG tool? What sort of immersion does forcing people to scan chat or search the custom tab provide? I wanted to do a mythic tonight, and for 2 hours, I had three total groups available. Kinda disheartening. I only want loot so can turn and use it to do better in higher mythics. If it's going to be pulling teeth just to get into a group(even ignoring spec/class)...ugh, what's the point?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Usual group I run mythics with has been flakey lately, so I've been attempting to pug them. Why again is not at the very least regular mythic on the LFG tool? What sort of immersion does forcing people to scan chat or search the custom tab provide? I wanted to do a mythic tonight, and for 2 hours, I had three total groups available. Kinda disheartening. I only want loot so can turn and use it to do better in higher mythics. If it's going to be pulling teeth just to get into a group(even ignoring spec/class)...ugh, what's the point?

You will be able to random normal mythics next patch. Karazhan will be an M+ keystone dungeon as well, split into two portions.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You will be able to random normal mythics next patch. Karazhan will be an M+ keystone dungeon as well, split into two portions.
I remember reading about KZ becoming a M+ dungeon but not that other part. When was that announced?

Khane

I'm pretty sure it was announced at the same time but now I can't find it.

Khane

IDK at least part 2 will be amazing for loot potential, though the actual doing of it may be aids.

There isn't really even any trash in the second part of the dungeon so I'm not sure how they'll tune it. A couple mobs on the way to curator, a few between curator and medivh, a few between medivh and mana worm. and basically nothing other than chess before vizadum.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The custom tab? You mean the custom tab on pre made group finder because that's not where to look. Look at the dungeons button, and while regular mythics are less common just start your own and plenty of people usually will join to just blast through it fast.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
So, I for the most part have really liked Legion: WQs, Keystones, Artifacts etc... Just a lot of content in general. But I have started to fade from the game. I can't really put my finger on it. Guild is 4/7 (M) in Emerald Nightmare, and we only raid two nights a week, and for the most part I really enjoy the people I play with (other than, sometimes they're pussies). The older I have gotten the more and more I dislike playing a game on a "schedule" (set raids). But two nights a week is generally no biggie & I enjoy the progression game-play.

I guess the stuff that really contributes to me fading from the game is: class balance/class gameplay, helping manage 20-players, legendaries & raids mats. Classes are just constantly changing, and I have predominantly played my Arms Warrior and it just feels clunky. But I go and level some alts and there is no end in sight with all the class changes. Shit is just incredibly annoying, and its the downside to all the new "content" I enjoyed pre-raid releases. Although I am not broke by any means in raids, raid mats are just fucking stupidly expensive (pots & flasks). Randomness of legendaries pisses me off, especially when there are some that apparently completely changes the enjoy-ability of a class/spec. And I miss 10-man mythic. Was awesome to have your 10 favorite people to play with and not have to manage hardly anything.

I don't know, it just feels like mainly they really fucked up the classes/class balancing. Think that is probably the biggest turnoff.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The class balance will never be perfect and I enjoyed most of the instances from this expansion so far, the five mans and mythic+ stuff was cool enough. I think the biggest thing that started killing it for me was the RNG on RNG. There has always been some RNG in these types of games but with giant loot tables and then hoping everything titanforges and sockets and/or hoping for legendaries it turns every piece of content even the WQ's into a slot machine. While some people enjoy that type of conditioned behavior running the same thing over and over pulling that lever over and over hoping to score big isn't that motivating for me. Running the same dungeon 500 times is also not fun since they extended this tail out hoping you never cross the finish line. I kind of prefer getting those BIS items and maxing out my character through effort and being done until the next set of content or moving on the another character. With legion though you are never done and even after running and pushing harder content you might end up end up with nothing as your slot machine never paid out. Meanwhile someone sifting through squirrel shit lands the jackpot and it makes all your efforts feel in vain.

To add on that I enjoy the Mythic+ stuff to a degree, the idea of harder and more difficult 5 man content is cool but it suffers because Blizzard seems to think the only challenge is gotta go fast so it just means load everything up and AOE mother fucker because this shit needs to be pulled yesterday. This ends up overly favoring certain classes and specs to the point you have to leave your friends behind, which I feel is a mistake in any MMO. I would much prefer harder content where pulls are challenging and you need to use CC and think about how to approach them instead of how much shit can we skip and how much can we AOE down.

SLOT-MACHINE-LEVER1.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Had a mini epiphany last night when I realized another reason I like enhance over fury. I've been calling the rotation frantic but I don't think that's accurate enough. The gameplay often feels like you're fighting your resources from overflowing. There are lots of times where you can't dump maelstrom, stormbringer charges, or boulderfist charges fast enough. It reminds me a lot of old school fury warrior(wtf do I with all this rage?! I can't dump too much into heroic strike). In fact, if they made lava lash off the gcd, that might be perfect. Well, maybe some more mobility too. I dislike that feral lunge competes with windfart totem.

Anyone missing that type of play, I suggest giving the spec a try. I'm not sure it exists anywhere else in the game. On that sort of side tangent, I'm leveling up a DK now because I want dps/tank alt that doesn't suck to play(sorry warrior). I like the look of frost because dual wielding usually means fast. Can any frost DKs comment on how similar(or not) frost plays to enhance? Specifically the frostscythe spec.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user