World of Warcraft: Current Year

DethBreth

Lord Nagafen Raider
Thinking about rolling a healer how is resto shaman healing? I also have a 110 monk, but mana seemed to be an issue when rolling with him.

I see tons of druids in Mythic+

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Thinking about rolling a healer how is resto shaman healing? I also have a 110 monk, but mana seemed to be an issue when rolling with him.

I see tons of druids in Mythic+

Rest shamans are in a good spot. We are cooldown based healers with really good raid heaking. Combined with spirit link totem and a built in battle rezz we are always wanted.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
druids are the preferred healer for M+ at least for me, shamans being next. every raid wants a rsham just for their amazing cooldowns.

paladins and monks struggle with overflowing weeks, paladins probably have it the worst.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, They might be world fist just because they get the first shot at stuff with 2 runs at 7 of the bosses so their gear score should be higher :)

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My friend at work who hasn't played since Lich King asked me if Nihilum was still top guild these days.

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
Nihilum morphed into Paragon which is Serenity now right?

Nihilum -> merged with SK Gaming -> Ensidia -> disbanded @ Lich King -> rise of Paragon (Finnish guild) -> retired Feb 2016 -> rise of Method -> splitting up into Method & Serenity

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Insanely lucky tonight, got CoF on bonus roll on normal NH. It alone made me gain 30K dps, went from like 681 to 713 simmed dps. The trinket is just over the top absurd, had 21% battle cry uptime on normal Guldan as fury. Pulled 97% parse on him. And that's without 4 pc and real pots lol...

Then to top it off, got the boots I needed out of weekly quest chest which means in down to only needing loot from three bosses on heroic.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
i got 99 and 100 percentile on healing on our H-gul'dan attempts last night....thats something ::sad trombone::

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm pretty sure our first normal xavius kill I ranked for healing. This was pre every IP nerf and I had like 15 stacks of his debuff and was spamming full IPs every second. My most glorious moment.