World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Alright but what does that have to do with them not implementing flying in Argus?

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think they disabled the 2 mobs that drop mounts (blistermaw and houndmaster). as soon as the servers came up i killed blistermaw and then ran into him 2-3 more times after that, it looked like his respawn was that of a normal rare elite. now we've had guildy's camping him for several hours and he hasn't been up.

can anyone report they've seen blistermaw or houndmaster in the past hour or so?

Houndmaster on Antoran Wastes - 63,21
Blistermaw on Antoran Wastes - 60, 37

I think the rare spawns rotate, like the ones on Broken Shore; they just dont show up on your world map, this time. I have run around the zones twice picking up chests and rares, and there are at least a handful I did not run into. The mounts are not 100% though, I killed Blistermaw earlier and got nothing. I did get an egg (Fel-Spotted Egg) off one of the cats, but a friend I was with, did not. We killed the other cat, and nether got an egg.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
yea the mobs that drop the egg rotate i think.

but the other mobs blistermaw/houndmaster that drop the other mount haven't spawned in quite a while. i wouldn't be surprised if blizz saw too many with the mount early on and nerfed it.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I just want them to design a room where you can actually see things on the ground. Star augur had a great room where you could easily see all the mechanics. In a half flooded room trying to see swirly air tornado particles and slightly lighter water animations just sucks. I'm fine with bosses being hard but not due to vision.
Just look at what Wildstar did with very visible markers on the ground. Similar to The Old Republic. You end up playing the most complicated game of checkers. It wasn't any more or less fun. I do hate the fucking camera isolation bullshit as a means of "increasing difficulty", but for whatever reason I'm oddly OK with them using visually difficult to see things as a challenge, but only if my camera can zoom out far enough for them to even show on the screen!

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
yea, i think Mythic augur required some very good positioning that was hard to telegraph (alignment) and then requiring some fast movement in phase3 from the Eyeball. Augur was challenging but it wasn't because the camera was stuck on some seaweed.

i definitely dont want them to Wildstar the shit out of it, that game was not enjoyable.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
lawl, sisters is bugged, apparently all the non-tank mechanics can now hit tanks. so lunar beacons, moonburns etc are targetting tanks. also the cat in phase3 was actively following the tank around the room while still trying to do a glaivestorm.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I believe they wanted to remove flying completely in WoD, it was their plan from the beginning and people should have learned to accept it. There was quite an outrage on the forums and they were sort of forced to tweak WoD zones for flying, so they kinda got their revenge behind the grind to get the ability to fly again. Legion copied WoD because it was successfull for them (aka they made people happy by repeatedly slamming a huge cock in ther ass for weeks). Nobody won, but we can fly again.

Honestly I wouldn't give a shit either way, but if one has it, all then must have it.

The people who demanded flying won. I was one of the people who quit until flying was put in in WoD. Told them straight out on the exit poll question too when I unsubbed. It's bad business to 'get revenge' on your paying customers, so if that was how they really thought, they are even dumber than advertised.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If it wasnt designed for flying, what in the literal fuck were they thinking with the spacing on some of the quests in WoD? Legion is leaps and bounds better with grouping quests, but WoD was horrible at times. Thank god you can get 100 in 1.5 zones or less. I had no where near as enjoyable experience as I did in Legion compared to WoD.

Right now, flying is just "whatever". Its like f'n heirlooms in my opinion. Do jack shit for your main, but really help you level up alts. The Whistle is .. or was? .. great. When I just wanted to log right next to my questing area and not hearth and walk all the way back the next day, it was nice.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
tanaan jungle was occupying the same world space as the rest of the expac. they logistically HAD to make it flyable. argus on the other hand isn't. lore wise, it's an even better reason why we can't fly there as we haven't been able to every new expac (terrain is different, winds are inhospitable). argus is a whole new planet.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Lore? In WoW? Really?

haris-pilton.jpg
14397.jpg

• 1Worf

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>

To be fair, that shit cunt sold 24 slot bags before it was cool.
Right now, flying is just "whatever". Its like f'n heirlooms in my opinion. Do jack shit for your main, but really help you level up alts. The Whistle is .. or was? .. great. When I just wanted to log right next to my questing area and not hearth and walk all the way back the next day, it was nice.

I still use the whistle, and honestly, flight points get you places faster than flying there manually.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Grats

Nice little "nod" at the Dragon Stalker Armor - reminds me of Predator though.
HunterTier21MythicRough.jpg

Instead of making Naga a playable race, Naga plays you.

Speaking of playable races, I would drop my 13 year old druid for another class if ogres became playable...

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Given the nightborne seem to have joined the group in the vindicator... wonder if they become playable soon...

Brikker

Trump's Staff
shit load of AP from this Argus stuff. was at 52 points yesterday, up to 55 now just from doing argus and junk

880+ dropping from timewalking and argus rares is funny. although I keep getting the fucking cloth pieces on my DH...

xzi

Mouthbreather
Alright I grinded out 5k demons, got a mount and the title "Demonslayer" which makes me the most edgelord out of all of you if only I played a DK

• 1Like