World of Warcraft: Current Year

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Honestly bummed they're ditching the order halls, I thought they were a good response to the failure of garrisons and added flavor to the different classes.

Also a little worried to read:

Court of Stars is used as a reference for dungeons in Battle for Azeroth. MMO-Champion - World of Warcraft News and Raiding Strategies

Because COS is a shithole.

As far as Old God speculation goes:

BossDesignWorkshop018.jpg

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
The funny part is the whole islands thing is perfect for garrisons, something like "island fortress". You make your own personal one, upgrade your navy and shit and use it to get access to bigger and badder islands and shit like that.
Don't give them ideas like that...

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The longer they delay it the less chance people get stuck farming it a year. Plus they always announce the time limit on ahead of the curve and shit and the lor cycle dates. Which then they get pissed why can't we have
LFR right away. Meanwhile gen chat goes apeshit with WTS messages for those willing to pay for last minute shit.

You guys have been through these cycles enough that you should expect it by now.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Honestly bummed they're ditching the order halls, I thought they were a good response to the failure of garrisons and added flavor to the different classes.

Also a little worried to read:

Because COS is a shithole.

As far as Old God speculation goes:

BossDesignWorkshop018.jpg

Really because I thought CoS was easily the best designed dungeon in concept. I agree it was a shithole because of some of the trash spawns and mechanics but I really liked the fact it was as attempt at I guess you could call it "old school" dungeons with the puzzles, class and spec interactions with the world, etc. It's something that's been conspicuously absent since, well, vanilla.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
I liked COS once we actually learned how to do COS properly and handle mechanics on trash. I still think it's absolutely retarded that imp packs can all choose to attack one person and instagib them but that's a larger issue with packs that randomly target party members (not counting the initial aoe agro, you can blame tanks if you die from that), but other than that the rest of the dungeon is fine and everything is countered with stuns/silences etc or los-able

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
COS was fun. Most dungeons were fun in legion.

I still think the Warfronts sound like giant Invasion Points from Argus combined with the Broken Shore resource collection and just more NPC’s (think withered army tech). I hope it’s as epic as it sounds and doesn’t get dumbed down, but I think it would be the most likely feature to get the Path of the Titans treatment.

Edit: I agree it’ll be the old gods. This is going to be like Ghostbusters 2 where the old gods have been stirring up a river of malice slime to beat us down. Makes sense. We just took down the Burning Legion. They’d want to divide and conquer. I also think the Void will be allied with them

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
The RP elements bog down CoS, but it wasn't a bad dungeon. I'm more concerned with the ones like that troll dungeon they had for Blizzcon where its just a couple wings then unlock the last boss. The lack of creativity in shit like that is no good.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Anyone coming back either already in the guild or anyone on the board, get in now to gear up in the last few weeks of TOS.

We only do through heroic ... This expac

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The RP elements bog down CoS, but it wasn't a bad dungeon. I'm more concerned with the ones like that troll dungeon they had for Blizzcon where its just a couple wings then unlock the last boss. The lack of creativity in shit like that is no good.

It's been Hallway Boss Hallway Boss Hallway Boss McDungeon since BC. As much as I loved the old BRD type places they aint coming back to WoW. Maybe another MMO.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Anyone coming back either already in the guild or anyone on the board, get in now to gear up in the last few weeks of TOS.

We only do through heroic ... This expac

Is this so the guild just slides through Antorus pretty quickly? Or?