World of Warcraft: Current Year

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I do AP, gold, argunite, blood, and runes if they're cheap. I try to clear out the easiest or cheapest stuff if I can to get rid of missions.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
If you unlock the initial Argus missions you see somewhere between 1 and 4 gold missions a day. It is a stupid amount of gold if you have multiple characters setup.

OK time to work on getting that done for all my chars then.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I have been making bank on my toons. 2 I leveled at the start of xpac, and they have fully kitted out followers. They get a gold mission or two every day or every other day. The hunter I leveled to join the Noodle Squad is getting close to done with follower trinkets, and gets the same. Just got my warlock up the past few weeks, still working on the 925 quest, and once I get that done and 950 I should be getting those on him as well. Between those and emissary bags I will probably have over 2M going into BfA.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
OK time to work on getting that done for all my chars then.

It is rather tedious, but yea, at least get the first week of Argus quests (Argus part 1, if you will) done, which ends when you get the quest to get 6 followers to 900 ilevel and the ability to recruit the first Argus trooper. I have begrudgingly ran every toon up to that point.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
From recent interview posted... there goes my desire to play many specs rofl:

Artifact Traits are a pool of options for new Talents in Battle for Azeroth, as we will lose the traits together with the Artifact Weapons.

xzi

Mouthbreather
They've said in an interview the AP the necklace gets unlocks across all the specs instead of the garbage system there is now. But who knows there's still time for them to ruin it.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If they end up doing away with the fackbook faggot missions in the new xpack I would think it would be awesome. They won't though because they need to condition people to log in daily to do a set amount of chores because they make the game to physiologically fuck your asshole. That and the dopamine rush of the slot machine that is loot. The nonstop Skinner box is pure aids but hell they can keep most of us in the hamster wheel.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

They haven't announced any kind of new garrison for the xpac, and I think they have even directly said that you wont get your own boat, at least. For me, the game isn't worth paying real cash for. So, if there isn't an easy way to make enough gold to buy a token every month, then I wont be playing. Fuck the AH, and Dailies.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well if the Facebook bullshit missions were never introduced then the inflation wouldn't be as crazy which would mean the tokens would be less.

xzi

Mouthbreather
You could just be like a normal person and only ever do order hall missions when you're taking a shit

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I don't get it, I'm pulling in maybe 5-10k gold per week, and I'm sitting on 100k+, and I have no idea what to spend it on. What am I missing out on? Why do you need to pull in 100s of k of gold per week in this game?

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I don't get it, I'm pulling in maybe 5-10k gold per week, and I'm sitting on 100k+, and I have no idea what to spend it on. What am I missing out on? Why do you need to pull in 100s of k of gold per week in this game?

Spider mount. Warframe. Yak.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I do AP, gold, argunite, blood, and runes if they're cheap. I try to clear out the easiest or cheapest stuff if I can to get rid of missions.

As far as I know, all the normal missions reset every 6 hours. "Clearing" them out isn't really a thing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Don't even know if it shows on normal, but with mission addon, it shows for how long the mission is going to be available.

Burns

My goal is to have enough for a year 1+ of tokens in reserve and the ability to buy what ever blizzard game I want with gold. So right now, it's get gold while the gittin is good, because easy money might dry up next xpac.