World of Warcraft: Current Year

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
So most of these fights are how many padlocks and hunters you can stack.

Edit: My phone changed that to padlock....in not changing it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Look at those arcanos

Screenshot.png

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Partially my fault but I do stand by what I did limiting the heroic roster to 20. We had people that didn't belong and a couple people had to be sat not for performance but due to lack of balance. So I'm an asshole

We still love you Mr.Noodlesbutthole.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Speaking of pets, everyone should start building battle pet teams now. When BfA comes out, I want to put together a guild battle pet tournament. Get some good battle pets ready or you'll get creamed.

• 1Solidarity

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Man and here I can't even get into a NORMAL raid because people expect curve in week one.
Fuck that.

• 1Worf

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well being a forum guild we have a lot of transients and I didn't want someone coming back and being like 'hey I left during EN, ready to go'

Needless

Toe Sucker
i wanna raid, maybe i should heal again, maybe that'll bring me back to WoW :(

too bad holy paladins are gay with their 2h mace now, GROSS.

• 1Solidarity

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Yep, you have to be 930+ for a raid that drops 930....
I'm 932 equipped and I wouldn't even give fucks about gear at first, but don't have the boss killed that I'm trying to kill. Or something.
I'll just link KJ curve and say "well what do you expect it's only been one week". That will show them.

Seriously some of the people in this game. My guildmate is 924 and she can't get into a +6 because people want 930. Almost makes me want to join a guild with actual members so I can experience content without being pissed off by people, but then WoW would end up being a 2nd job (again) and that's not fun.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Yep, you have to be 930+ for a raid that drops 930....

Because Legendaries and Artifact weapons bloat your ilvl. Two 970 pieces and a 950+ weapon. I was mostly 915 gear and was over 930 when we started Antorus. Math is hard you guys.

• 1Picard

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I'm 932 equipped and I wouldn't even give fucks about gear at first, but don't have the boss killed that I'm trying to kill. Or something.
I'll just link KJ curve and say "well what do you expect it's only been one week". That will show them.

Seriously some of the people in this game. My guildmate is 924 and she can't get into a +6 because people want 930. Almost makes me want to join a guild with actual members so I can experience content without being pissed off by people, but then WoW would end up being a 2nd job (again) and that's not fun.

Stop moping and roll horde hyjal and join the forumbros.

• 1Like