World of Warcraft: Current Year

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
We typically do an alt run of normal antorus on tuesday, @BoozeCube runs it but I'm sure you're more than welcome. You're not a retard so shouldn't be a problem.
Remember that last time the two of them raided together? My wife had to ask me why I used my angry voice on my headset.
Also I had some weird RL shit pop up that took me away from my PC pretty much altogether the past few weeks. I hope to be back in game today/tmrw.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I mean yeah, when you get two autists together tanking things happen but he's not gonna be tanking :p

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Do you need to do a 15 to get the maximum amount of essences for legendary upgrades?

I don't know if I feel like running my own key from a 2 to a 15 tonight.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
If I have to add "okay, now, everyone face the boss" before I pull everything, I'll lose my shit.
It's scary that a bunch of casuals could figure out right and left but othere can't even when they get life gripped into the proper position

Zhro

Silver Knight of the Realm
Welp 0.5% wipe on Mythic Aggramar and we even stayed 40 minutes over raid time to see if we could do it and unfortunately no, we could not.

I guess we might try again tonight, but people were really getting tilted at each other last night. I can't wait for Argus as I've been told from people progressing on it, that it will make you mad at your fellow raiders.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I can't wait for Argus as I've been told from people progressing on it, that it will make you mad at your fellow raiders.

Shit, we managed to do that on Normal Argus. Get on our level, bro.