World of Warcraft: Current Year

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Just go to raidbots and you can sim your dps based off armory. You can get fancy with simcraft

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Single Target 3222233
1426747 Dreamcatcher + Promise of Elune
1509291 Dreamcatcher + Impeccable Fel Essence
1506760 Oneth's Intuition + Impeccable Fel Essence, Tier Cloak, Alt Shoulders
1508986 Oneth's Intuition + Impeccable Fel Essence, Alt Cloak, Tier Shoulders, Sheath of Asara
1510007 Oneth's Intuition + Impeccable Fel Essence, Alt Cloak, Tier Shoulders, Prototype Personnel Destroyer
1521692 Oneth's Intuition + Impeccable Fel Essence, Alt Cloak, Tier Shoulders, Terror from Below

AOE 3XXX212
2225441 Oneth's Intuition + Impeccable Fel Essence
3152028 Oneth's Intuition + Soul of the Archdruid
3196780 Lady and the Child + Oneth's Intuition

AOE Alt 3XXX112 (Soul of the Forest)
2404235 Oneth's Intuition + Impeccable Fel Essence
2954832 Oneth's Intuition + Soul of the Archdruid
3730857 Lady and the Child + Oneth's Intuition

Finally sat down and ran several sims. Usually just ran fast and loose with a general expectation based on previous sims. Turns out, without T20, I don't need to worry about the 24% haste breakpoint, and my secondary stats are fairly even.

20/30/35/30/30 Int/Crit/Haste/Mastery/Versatility Pawn value.

So basically go with whatever gives the most stats, or highest ilvl. That's kind of boring...

Though I did learn I was using a wrong talent for AOE fights. 800k dps in one talent? Yeah, we'll see how that plays out in the real world.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Boomkin seem to want a certain base level haste to make them flow good but if you are in the ilevel 880+ range chances are whatever haste you are picking up from gear is likely more than sufficient. After that every stat is pretty solid. And yes one of the AOE talents is an abusrd boost to your AOE damage. It is why I generally run it all the time because the gains you get for taking it are just so much more than any of the single target benefits. With oneths you wind up throwing out enough starfalls even on solo encounters that it is useful pretty much everywhere.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I'm 950+... I needed 24% haste to get the full benefit of the T20 4pc bonus (a rolling haste buff). Anything above 20% seems to flow fine if that's no longer in consideration. The T21 4pc is a 6s buff on dots every time you cast Starsurge/Starfall, and those get cast every 5-6 seconds with 20% haste (before Empowerment haste consideration). Hmmm... been simming shit all day. Looks like 2pc T20, 920 helm, 915 cloak, hedges out my 950 non-tier helm, 960 non-tier cloak, by 20000 dps. Ain't that some shit. 30 and 45 ilvl variance, respectively.

Zhro

Silver Knight of the Realm
Everyone wanted to do Aggramar tonight and after 12 wipes we got him, 115 wipes in total.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Went full defense on M dogs and I felt better but we had people dying all over the place, especially some healers

Best pull was like 38% :/

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Went full defense on M dogs and I felt better but we had people dying all over the place, especially some healers

Best pull was like 38% :/

I need to remove the Astral form glyph for that fight. My toon blended in way too well with the spiral flame patches where I'd think I was out, and literally got popped on the very edge too many damn times.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I should not have looked at the Balance dps rankings for M Antorus... good on three fights. Fuck. At least I'm not a subtlety rogue, I guess?

Garothi: 2nd from last
Felhounds: 5th from last
Antoran High Command: 1st by a lot
Eonar: 2nd, behind Affl lock
Portal Keeper: 5th
Imonar: 2nd from last
Kingorath: Last
Varimathras: 2nd to last
Coven: 3rd
Aggramar: Last
Argus: 6th from last

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
I should not have looked at the Balance dps rankings for M Antorus... good on three fights. Fuck. At least I'm not a subtlety rogue, I guess?

Depressing isn't it? Finally got my shit together with simming, enchanting, gems, and all good balance legendaries enough to be eligible for Thursday nights again and now I'm feeling like trying healing instead.
lhxxxe10hc801.png

6da7t2w7gc801.png

• 1Salty

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Don't forget that's a small sample size (as a lot of the "race" guilds don't post logs) and, until it's on farm, people with the top classes will be taking those for specific fights because that's how the mythic guilds work.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I can't believe how ridiculous it is trying to raise my order hall champions' ilvls past 900. I'm getting like one mission for upgrade gear every 2 days and that's it.