World of Warcraft: Current Year

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
So when did Prince cuck turn into a space marine?

2SSQSpk.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm fairly certain that is Arthas' son and nobody can tell me otherwise

hJf9wb4.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Love me some space mareeeeenes. One of my main draws to plate was absurd shoulders. T2 pally art guy actually worked on 40k stuff iirc.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Arthas cucked Varian, I have no proof of this but uh he clearly didn't inherent his alpha genes from his dad and Arthas was a known bitch until he became the Lich King

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

Has anyone used the WoW Pro leveling guide (World of Warcraft Pro | Brings Game Experience to You!) ? Saw it mentioned on Reddit as being better than Zygor's, updated very frequently, and 100% free.

I used both guides a few times throughout the years, I think it was mostly in WotLK, and maybe once or twice since. Both decreased leveling times by a substantial margin. Zygor's had a much better set up, before WoW Pro had a in game add on, but now, it's not worth the the cost compared to WoW Pro.

WoW Pro also had nice guides to gathering node farming, back when tradeskills mattered.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
We had a guy that worked for Zygor in our guild, so we got some "complimentary" guides. It was fucking amazing have them.

Malakriss

So my crazy luck only for things that don't matter continues... first clear of Mythic Siege of Orgrimmar and I get the mount drop. This is after I got my Pureblood Fire hawk on 1st firelands clear ever while messing around on winter break after 5 years of not playing.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So my crazy luck only for things that don't matter continues... first clear of Mythic Siege of Orgrimmar and I get the mount drop. This is after I got my Pureblood Fire hawk on 1st firelands clear ever while messing around on winter break after 5 years of not playing.

On one hand grats that's pretty lucky. On the other hand I kind of hope you get dick rot from a hobo.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
People are reporting you can save mythic lockouts on older raids (MoP, WoD) now. Gonna have to see if it's true and start farming those mythic mounts if it is.

Also, need to verify if raid mounts are personal loot now. The dungeon mounts are definitely personal loot as I had both the vitreous stone drake and drake of the north wind drop for me yesterday and both mounts were pushed directly to my bags with no loot roll (and I got loot in stonecore from slabhide on that toon as well, so it's a completely separate drop chance)

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Props to the video suggesting Immersion and GW2 UI mods. However, I've noticed that whenever I go into an interior environment (even right on the lip of a cave or something) my FPS stutters; goes from 100 to 80ish, back to 100, every couple seconds. Real annoying.

Also you can PL characters pretty fast if you've got a 110 running a lowbie through dungeons, since apparently there is no more instance reset cap? Find the quick dungeon and spam it (like Stockade). Works especially well since the classics scale to 60 now.

If anyone wants to try the above and see if it works, I'm leveling an alliance character right now. Add me @ Brikker#1337. I could trade the favor on either faction, if it works.

Khane

I was doing that yesterday on one of my alt teams and never ran into the instance limit. Did Stonecore 18 times and Vortex Pinnacle 3 times, then went over to Lost City and did that like 3-4 times with my 110 DK running a bunch of lowbie DKs through.

• 1Like

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I definitively hit "Too many instances" while I was raid mount farming this week.

Maybe the cap is just removed for dungeons? Or dungeon finder is 'creating' the instances under someone else so it doesn't count against your cap?

Khane

Some people are saying it has to do with being realm specific. The toons I was farming with are all on different realms.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Someone else on Reddit was saying they think raid xp is borked .Did one of the older raids (around 70) and got a full level in 15 minutes

Khane

Someone else on Reddit was saying they think raid xp is borked .Did one of the older raids (around 70) and got a full level in 15 minutes

I can test that in a bit. Though a level every 15 minutes isn't that much faster than dungeon running.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Re: Stranglethorn fishing tourney: is it sure that it's 50 people per realm? Wowhead comments indicate it's per region, which seems like it would make it much harder to win. I'm gonna give it a shot tomorrow on Cenarius (one of the lowest 10 pop realms).