World of Warcraft: Current Year

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If you don't want any mail drops you can choose to kick all the hunter/shamans out, that's about the only possible benefit to forced PL.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
So, I got into the BfA beta. Yay....? I mean, it's like they are actively seeking people that have badmouthed them in the past, as I can think of a thousand people more worthy and better spokespeople than I am.

Meh. All I've got is a warlock that's 105, and I can't even bring myself to level her 110, much less 120. My second closest is my Shadow Priest at 102.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Glad there's a quality filter on invites

They've always been pretty random. Last one I did anything serious in was MOP, and that made me hate the game for most of that xpac. Did meet some good folks towards the end, though. X-realm raiding ftw.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
They've always been pretty random. Last one I did anything serious in was MOP, and that made me hate the game for most of that xpac. Did meet some good folks towards the end, though. X-realm raiding ftw.
Yeah but I mean giving it to someone with no 110s seems like a no brainier thing. No offense to the guy above, and if he plays then all the better. But typically an acct like that probably isn't going to give feedback

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some times it's not about feedback, some times it's about tapping in to the crack addiction and getting more people to come back and sub the game again.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I logged in to my Alpha/Beta account once, did a camera 360 and logged off. No idea if I'll ever log in again before release.

I'm going to chew through the content fast as it is to get to the M+ end game. I'd rather not do it now and then start over and do the same exact damn thing again in 3 months.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I logged in to my Alpha/Beta account once, did a camera 360 and logged off. No idea if I'll ever log in again before release.

I'm going to chew through the content fast as it is to get to the M+ end game. I'd rather not do it now and then start over and do the same exact damn thing again in 3 months.
I get that. I can't do MMO beta's anymore. Like I really want to level up again.....

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider

This ^^^
I’ve gotten into like every beta but I don’t wanna do that shit anymore than I need to

Argarth

On the verandah
Just got Beta access.

Considering I rage-quit Legion ~ 3 months in (and told them so), and only came back recently to level some alts for BfA.. then 7.3.5 hits, and off I went to the official forums to be highly critical all over again...
...It HAS to be totally random.

I do have 4 x 110s that I enjoy, so I'm going to give it crack.
Perhaps they read my mind. I was pretty close to un-subbing yet again, having completely abandoned the thought of ever leveling another alt. =)

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Seems like half the raid doesn't want to bother getting a legit Argus kill. First reclear in 1.5 months, missing 5-8 people both days so far. Having to put in socials that have never stepped foot in mythic will probably make everyone else not want to do it either.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Just got Beta access.

Considering I rage-quit Legion ~ 3 months in (and told them so), and only came back recently to level some alts for BfA.. then 7.3.5 hits, and off I went to the official forums to be highly critical all over again...
...It HAS to be totally random.

I do have 4 x 110s that I enjoy, so I'm going to give it crack.
Perhaps they read my mind. I was pretty close to un-subbing yet again, having completely abandoned the thought of ever leveling another alt. =)

They start you off with no characters and they start at level 110.

I have been giving feedback, it's just meh. The biggest problem that I've had with WoW has always been their shit storytelling. I don't mean that their storyline is shit, I mean the shitty way that they tell said storyline. I remember once attempting to read a book, and this dude had such a run on sentence that it filled the entire paragraph and it would've taken me about half an hour trying to decode what happened in that paragraph. I just put the book down and stopped reading WoW books after that. It used to be that the storyline in WoW (the game) was nonexistent. Now that they've put the storyline in, I either don't give a shit or am completely lost.

It's all on my twitch channel. I know that it might not make crazy good content, but I'm playing for Joe Sixpack and the way that he'd play. I've seen some of those people on twitch, I know that they're all running test raids etc. Fine by me. I'll do that later, after I've leveled up about three characters. I'd rather make a good game than to be internet famous for running bleeding edge stuff and fucking over the general public.

Also, to the quote above. It seems as though somebody at Blizzard has gotten their brain back. They've said, "Hey, you know what? All those people that left, maybe they've gotta point. Maybe we should listen to them." Here's 10/10 for that guy holding onto his job, as tough as it might be.

Last edited:

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Seems like half the raid doesn't want to bother getting a legit Argus kill. First reclear in 1.5 months, missing 5-8 people both days so far. Having to put in socials that have never stepped foot in mythic will probably make everyone else not want to do it either.
I'm.envisioning the same thing will.happen here

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And thus the issue of mythic raiding rears it's ugly head. Encounters need to be tuned way up for the top .1% of the game but they are so over tuned that the top 5% of the game has serious issues with it and gets burnt out.

No one wants to do 300 pulls of any encounter before beating it.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My guild raids 6 hours a week and probably won't even do that for the last few months before the expansion. We can plow through the first few mythic bosses easily enough and then have some time to progress on the next but there's no way we're going back to 20+ hour weeks to grind that many attempts on a boss. This isn't 2006.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Our full schedule is 7 hour a week, you don't need 20 hours in order to put 400 attempts in.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
When your first 100 pulls are 1-2 minutes long it's not difficult to imagine how many pulls a boss needs

We're 8 hours a week