World of Warcraft: Current Year

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
just logged into WoW and did my bi weekly loot crate run, open it and get a 985 relic with Facepalm...seriously game?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
i like the last 300+ pages of this thread is mostly us bitching about something that is broken, and McCheese still has his pet battle optimism, maybe we should all be pro pet battlers.
You'd think he's joking but the dude seriously logged in just to pet battle all the time

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
I always figured McCheese was Furor's alt account that he had to use since his original name was now attached to Blizzard and over the years he had softened from a hardcore raider type to the point that he designed the Pokemon for WoW minigame. Shitposting all day as McCheese is really just his way of advertising his pet project.

• 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Anyone still play on Hyjal in FoH? May move a character there for BFA. Hopped a few times and didn't see anyone online when I did /who command.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Guild's dead. It was killed by a spaghetti monster.

• 1Worf

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Anyone still play on Hyjal in FoH? May move a character there for BFA. Hopped a few times and didn't see anyone online when I did /who command.

Few active players and I just joined leveling up from nothing, so I'll be on for sure. Seems everyone is taking a break before new expansion.

Then there is something about a Octonoodle.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I still have all my other characters in the guild. I'd be socially there in BfA at least. Not sure who holds gm. Probably alkorin will have it or something

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I'll log in at some point tonight.

I still have all my other characters in the guild. I'd be socially there in BfA at least. Not sure who holds gm. Probably alkorin will have it or something

I'm good with that, if you aren't coming back.

Last edited:

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
We once had a guild officer say "OH SHIT" in raid chat, immediatly log off, and not appear again for a year.

We were relatively certain he was dead.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well at least I told them I was going immediately leaving randomly one Wednesday morning. With no real explanation after telling alkorin I was gonna a sleep on it

xzi

Mouthbreather
I always figured McCheese was Furor's alt account that he had to use since his original name was now attached to Blizzard and over the years he had softened from a hardcore raider type to the point that he designed the Pokemon for WoW minigame. Shitposting all day as McCheese is really just his way of advertising his pet project.

Not to suck him off, but McCheese raided with us once and he was actually really good.

But he can't be bothered with that SHIT, there's pets to be humiliated in battle

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Nah, it was just the end of him trolling your guild.

• 1Like