World of Warcraft: Current Year

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Who needs pet battles when you got fishing?

Untitled.png

401 casts and I just got the last rare fish item in Val'sharah. And then 4 more zones to go? loltreadmill.

Khane

Got something right about marriage

View attachment 165852

401 casts and I just got the last rare fish item in Val'sharah. And then 4 more zones to go? loltreadmill.

You trying to get the artifact pole? Use Arcane Lures if yes or just buy the bait from the AH. So much faster.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not to suck him off, but McCheese raided with us once and he was actually really good.

But he can't be bothered with that SHIT, there's pets to be humiliated in battle

This is further evidence that McCheese = Furor, IMO.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord

View attachment 165852

I totally bought that shit for like 2-3k at the start of xpac. I should go level the fuck out of that thing before BfA drops. Maybe do the quest for appearance.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
On folks disappearing mid-raid, when Jerle was trialing with Juggernaut, he couldn't handle shit when he was trying to tank Conclave of Wind and finally just lost it and logged off, never to return. Next time we heard from him, he was a woman.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Khane

I totally bought that shit for like 2-3k at the start of xpac. I should go level the fuck out of that thing before BfA drops. Maybe do the quest for appearance.

The fish form is one of the best QoL improvements you could ever give to a character. Bonus in that it doesn't dismount you so if you've got a passenger mount with a passenger you can turn into a fish and they're still riding you. Without consent. Like the shape of water.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Yeah, I got almost all of it done. It's the AP farming that takes forever, I gather. I don't know if I'll bother.

Who am I kidding? Of course I'll bother.

• 1Solidarity

xzi

Mouthbreather
I want everyone to know I am ashamed that I fished in WoW for 14 hours straight. I would say it's casual but there's nothing casual about a 14 hour grind and I hate myself. But I maxxed out my fishing pole. Turns out there's no max level on ap for it so you can keep going forever, but I only went up to level 23 cause fuck all that noise.

I'm waiting for the absolute madman in 4 expansions that finally gets his pole to level 100

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sorry fishermen, but the fate of the world is resting on your pole. Didn't you hear, we have to use the power of ALL the artifacts to stop Sargeras's sword from inseminating Azeroth with its evil seed.

Don't worry, I'm sure they will give you something new and improved to grind out, in BoA, to replace it with!

Jox

Molten Core Raider
They've said at one point that the pole will carry forward. As for grinding it, I found the quickest way is to fish up the lures that let you see the hidden pools in Stormheim.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
You want a mindless grind? Do the "Insane in the membrane" achievement to get the "Insane" title. I still can't believe I did it.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
That's right up there with the Winterspring Frostsaber. Hell no, not again.

Khane

It's much, much worse than the Winterspring Frostsaber. Those people with that title truly are insane.

• 1Solidarity

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Worst part I had to level a rogue so I could pickpocket mobs in order to get the lock boxes to turn in for rep. Its probably the worst grind in the game period and it's the only title I use in the game. Here's a screenshot of the achievement and I didn't even realize it's a Feat of strength. Lol

Screenshot_20180506-101823.png

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Was that pre or post cataclysm? I still have exalted Shen'dralar in my inactive list and i think they removed that from the game/achieves. Also, if you didn't do winterspring grind during vanilla and mooched it when it was 10x the rep gains you can DIAF.