World of Warcraft: Current Year

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
"HUEHUEHUE ima queue tank but do nothing except ruin your group" types.
I've notice (on EU) those types. They queue, and as soon as they're inside, they leave. And you're stuck in the instance without a tank, waiting for the next.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
If something something Void Lords end up trying to kill us all, and Sargeras was right in the first place, I'd say that's a hell of a long game, wouldn't you?

The Void Lords are coming thing is inevitable. The disagreement between us and Sargeras is that the Titans decided somehow that Azeroth would be the Super Saiyan Titan needed to kill the Void Lords. Sargeras didn't believe in taking such a risk so he'd rather purge all life in the cosmos until they could find a way to deal with them.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Hey guys I haven’t been able to play much but could anyone recommend a good bag addon for WoW 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Just hit the B button you fucking nerd.

Bag addons... yea...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rime

<Donor>
Hey guys I haven’t been able to play much but could anyone recommend a good bag addon for WoW 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

I only use artisinal, single batch weak auras crafted by indigenous, spiritual beings. You can really feel the difference.

(In reality, I used to just use the base, but have recently converted to Bagnon and it's bundle - Bagbrother, etc - to keep track of all of my alts and whatnot)

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Meanwhile,

View attachment 172508

Skadi can blow me. That's 81/77 attempts since I started recording attempts, but it's been maaaany more than that.

What addon is giving that info?

Melee hunter is one of the dumbest fucking ideas Blizzard has ever come up with. If you wanna play melee roll a fucking rogue or warrior or dk or dh or feral or shaman or paladin goddam there are so many fucking options for melee. Yet fucking legolas_01 over here thinks he needs to toss on a pole arm and raptor strike shit. Fuck you.

Survival just feels better/is more fun than the other hunter specs now, and all the other melee classes I tried.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
I agree survival is stupid fun for leveling because you literally just harpoon all over the place destroying things with bombs.

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
What addon is giving that info?

Survival just feels better/is more fun than the other hunter specs now, and all the other melee classes I tried.

Yup it’s in a great place at the minute. Feels slightly behind rogue and warrior, but it’s so much better than mm and bm. Might level it first, but hate not having tank offspec for dungeon leveling

• 1Like

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member

I have fallen in love with AdiBags. Pretty flexible and works great on my ultrawide.

1533515928839.png

• 1Solidarity

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Pretty sure Baelgun is a US server, its "connected" with Doomhammer, plus its not listed in the Oceanic tab.

You're on Baelgun but some players you get paired with might be on Oceanic or LA/Brazil servers, and you will sometimes be transfered to their side of things which fucks your ping. It's unavoidable, and the only consolation is that those players have to deal with it on a much more common basis than NA/Euro players do as their playerbase is smaller and not able to fill a full group as easily.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I've notice (on EU) those types. They queue, and as soon as they're inside, they leave. And you're stuck in the instance without a tank, waiting for the next.

I leave Seat immediately every single time I join into one tbh

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So fastest way to level form 1 with no RAF/Heirlooms etc. is 1-15 starter quests and then dungeon finder to 110?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You can buy heirlooms in UC/IF now so if you have any gold at all on any characters you should do that (they get added to your collection tab and can be accessed from any character on the account).

Questing and Dungeon Finder are about the same speed now.

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
If something something Void Lords end up trying to kill us all, and Sargeras was right in the first place, I'd say that's a hell of a long game, wouldn't you?
I'd agree with you if it wasn't for the fact that the concept of the Void Lords, and the Void in general, has been tiptoeing the line of retcon particularly when held up alongside the Old Gods. I didn't feel that the Old Gods really needed a "progenitor race" so to speak; Ahn'Qiraj and Northrend questing did very well at setting up C'Thun and Yogg-Saron*.

To be fair, though, the cosmology for the Warcraft universe hadn't really been established, so in a sense it was a good thing for them to figure out where Titan babies come from, and so on.

(* I'm not counting the inconsistencies if not outright retcons to Yogg-Saron's imprisonment.)

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You're on Baelgun but some players you get paired with might be on Oceanic or LA/Brazil servers, and you will sometimes be transfered to their side of things which fucks your ping. It's unavoidable, and the only consolation is that those players have to deal with it on a much more common basis than NA/Euro players do as their playerbase is smaller and not able to fill a full group as easily.
Interesting, would that be the reason that tonight when I had around 440ms world ping I was in some other instance with a shitty connection? If so, that could explain why the latency went down almost immediately after everyone left the instance (I stayed in for a bit).

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I'd agree with you if it wasn't for the fact that the concept of the Void Lords, and the Void in general, has been tiptoeing the line of retcon particularly when held up alongside the Old Gods. I didn't feel that the Old Gods really needed a "progenitor race" so to speak; Ahn'Qiraj and Northrend questing did very well at setting up C'Thun and Yogg-Saron*.

To be fair, though, the cosmology for the Warcraft universe hadn't really been established, so in a sense it was a good thing for them to figure out where Titan babies come from, and so on.

(* I'm not counting the inconsistencies if not outright retcons to Yogg-Saron's imprisonment.)

I'm of the opinion that the Void Lords / Old Gods business was fairly inevitable once they knew they needed to set up a bigger-bad for after the Legion got taken down. That we have been building to a more Twisted Nether 'space' expansion involving the Ethereals and such is obvious from the first release of Burning Crusade a decade ago.

The 'new' bit I referenced earlier was the whole stuff with Alleria and her Void plotline combined with the sudden appearance of Void Elves as a race. That really seemed to come right out of left field unless it was something that had been queued up with Blood Elf plotlines prior to the Argus patch.

On a totally different subject : isn't the entirety of Pandaria technically neutral in the whole Horde vs Alliance business? All the Pandaren that joined up with either side came from the Wandering Isle and not mainland Pandaria. Not that I'd expect the Pandas really wanting to see anymore of the whole mess given what happened to the entire continent when the Alliance and Horde showed up.