World of Warcraft: Current Year

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Let us take a moment to remember the Undercity today.

#NeverForget? Are the Forsaken getting their own section of Orgimmar or just going to slum it in Silvermoon?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some of them were always fucked up with the ilvl thing and between expansion levels. Like 90 the stats were still MoP level despite moving on to WoD. The revamp probably made them worse.
Yea, apparently after patch 7.3 they were nerf to be equal to rare gear of whichever level you are at, so not as good as they used too be, bummed!

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Forsaken take up residence in the burnt tree. Like Undercity, they're used to living in a dump. Similarly, it would be neat to see Lordaeron restored with an elvish touch.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yea, apparently after patch 7.3 they were nerf to be equal to rare gear of whichever level you are at, so not as good as they used too be, bummed!

The biggest benefits of the heirloom gear were the exp buffs on them, so not too big of a deal.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Blizzard should make N'Zoth a real real big baddie, big spooky guy, big fella that exists in several planes of existence.

So many planes of existence that he actually exists in every blizzard game at once, leading up to his eventual reveal in WoW. I mean he could fit in almost every single Blizzard game as it is, except maybe Overwatch but I'm sure they can figure it out. Imagine fighting servants of N'Zoth in Diablo, or destroying zerg (cause lets be honest they're just little nzoths), or a special hearthstone event.

Come on lets go. We already did Deathwing, the "boss that is actually 2 boss encounters". Now lets face N'Zoth, the boss that is actually a boss in every single fuckin blizzard game

also I'm high

Your shoulders are higher.

Brikker

Trump's Staff

Nerfed when they did the game-wide level scaling then fucked with in the stat squish.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Magical flying pirate ship to the rescue. ROFL.

I don't think Alliance is going to be making much use of UC though!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Oh, cool, a chance for Jaina to look about a quarter as dumb as Sylvanas's "oh, can't I" witty retort made her look.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Guess its 2-0 Horde v. Alliance for this war of thorns.

Where do you find current patch notes? The launcher only shows the main pre-patch notes.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Also. Why is Anduin the Priest... A full on warrior now in plate bashing a siege engine with his sword?

• 1Like

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
That is true, a lot of monks complained about it. "It goes against how you are supposed to play a monk". Whatever. Regardless, none of the suggestions were to reduce the damage of blackout kick. The suggestion was to increase the damage of Rising Sun Kick and to nerf the Good Karma talent, or change it. They just straight ignored both of those suggestions and went with nerfing blackout kick, which may or may not accomplish the goal. I doubt it will, WW will be so energy starved at 120 that using blackout kick back to back will likely still be the best strategy in some situations.

WW is really dumb right now because so much of our damage is coming from Karma, and this is just going to increase the % damage that karma does.

• 1Like