World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Everyday I play, I get more and more salty that our neck's ilvl is tied to COA rep. What a stupid design. Actively punished for not playing daily

Oh sure and you'd just cry about how bored you were if your neck wasn't tied to rep right now and never log in and everyone's subs would run out and Blizzard would have to shut down WoW. Bitch bitch bitch.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Juvarisx

Florida
Getting it to revered doesn't take much effort anyways, i mean shit raids are not even out yet, and exalted is pretty much just for transmog. If you NEED the ilvl from it ASAP for raids then you are in a guild / mentality to get it asap anyways.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'd like to see some benefit for alts and reputation gain if your main hits Exalted on a faction. I believe they did that in other expansions, either automatically or you bought an item off the rep vendor.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'd like to see some benefit for alts and reputation gain if your main hits Exalted on a faction. I believe they did that in other expansions, either automatically or you bought an item off the rep vendor.

I hope so. The only big thing at the reputation gates is usually the 3 star recipes. But I guess you can get them from WQs sometimes too.

• 1Like

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well one nice thing is any outpost you unlock is account wide so that is benefit for 7th legion rep for all your alts.

• 1Like

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hope so. The only big thing at the reputation gates is usually the 3 star recipes. But I guess you can get them from WQs sometimes too.
For inscription the recipies are at honored, all the 3 star are WQ's.

@Noodle - It legit won't matter in a month when you are exalted with all the factions anyways.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Well one nice thing is any outpost you unlock is account wide so that is benefit for 7th legion rep for all your alts.

The only difference are the "upgrades" for those outposts, each of them is individual. Annoying as hell though, because those missions are 100 resources to unlock them and most do jack shit.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
The only difference are the "upgrades" for those outposts, each of them is individual. Annoying as hell though, because those missions are 100 resources to unlock them and most do jack shit.
Still nice to get you more flight paths into areas that typically are not near any of your existing flight paths so a nice benefit for your alts for rep grinding. I got the giant crawg thing for one of my outposts that is pretty amusing. Just blitzes you up to a world quest so nice if you just want to smash and grab one particular thing.

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm
SOmeone posted that Wow Pro addon for leveling a few times in here, tried it for my 3rd charecter must say I don't think it is faster if anything it I think is is slower leveliing then what I normally do of just accepting every quest i see then going off to do them and handing them in when all done but what I must say I am impressed with is the places it takes you in the zone. I never knew some of these little hubs existed, not even left Zundalar yet and I am level 115 using the guide it don't miss a single quest in the zones.

Little things like auto flight path and auto accepting and handing in quests are very handy for 2nd,3rd, 4th play through of the zones, I would highly recommend it. It has a few issues that really got on my nerves at the time with not collecting quests then 10 step later making me go back collect the quests I could have got earlier and save a whole lot of traveling time

Khane

Im ready for the initial M+ rush. The fact that we can chain run our own keys over and over and lower them on demand is gonna be fun the first week. Seeing how far we can push.

Khane

What time of the day do new WQs show up? Is it every 6 hours?

I'm not sure if it's PST or tied to actual server time but new WQs show up every 12 hours that last (usually) for 24 hours. Happens at 11AM and 11PM Eastern for me.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
There are like 4 or 5 random quests that can pop between 11AM and 11PM EST. I don't actually know when they pop, but I know they didn't spawn as part of the 11AM or 11PM EST group. But the large majority are at 11AM EST and then 11PM EST.

Champions of Azeroth quests only pop once a day at 11AM EST. I've never seen one pop after 11PM EST since the launch of the expansion. It seems most quests last for 24 hours. I want to say all of them but I feel like those random ones I mentioned earlier have different timers.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't really care about having a high key. I think we need a +10 for max chest reward? Or is it 15?

I'll spam them the first couple of weeks just to maximize my rewards a bit, but then it'll be back to us doing one a week and raid logging.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Next week - they really had a week too long of lag between launch and some of this shit - at least drop a world boss this week, or warfronts... something. Pretty boring right now

• 1Solidarity