World of Warcraft: Current Year

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Next week - they really had a week too long of lag between launch and some of this shit - at least drop a world boss this week, or warfronts... something. Pretty boring right now

I guess, still have plenty of characters to level and other stuff to do. I am overwhelmed lol.

Really want to get a mythic cheevo group rolling soon.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
They're probably wary to release it before the raid because they want it to be tuned to our low ilvl. Method of course will clear it in 2 days. Maybe 1.

Sco is most likely maining Brewmaster along with Justwaitm so it'll be interesting.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well, no fucking shit. Welcome to WoW you dumb fucking Mod. Tradeskills have been fucking worthless for 10 fucking years, where the fuck have you been, besides saying the word fuck on these forums. Fuck me

Clearly you are fucking retarded.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
He still has a hard on for druid as well so we shall see.
Yea, well I think a Druid and Monk team will suit them better long-term over a Monk/Monk team - but obviously they're the world first players here so whatever they do I'm sure is calculated. I watch his stream a lot lately. Asmongold just seems boring to me now, and Sloot seems like he's always drunk and irritated with the questions he gets. Also Sloot kind of seems like a man child.

Our team will be VDH and Monk (me) and hoping it'll work out. Mostly worried that VDH will have some trouble.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
If you guys need me to log on and wipe the raid a few times I can do it. I'm just a PM away.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I think they were reluctant to drop significant new content right before Labor Day Weekend as the devs themselves would be off doing whatever.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yea, well I think a Druid and Monk team will suit them better long-term over a Monk/Monk team - but obviously they're the world first players here so whatever they do I'm sure is calculated. I watch his stream a lot lately. Asmongold just seems boring to me now, and Sloot seems like he's always drunk and irritated with the questions he gets. Also Sloot kind of seems like a man child.

Our team will be VDH and Monk (me) and hoping it'll work out. Mostly worried that VDH will have some trouble.

A, "professional" WOW player a manchild? Never.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
If you guys need me to log on and wipe the raid a few times I can do it. I'm just a PM away.
Absolutely. We need a whole new team of people who wipe us on command. We lost too many in the Great Purge of Legion '17-18.

15167792741494694449free-clipart-uncle-sam-needs-you.hi.png

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Stupid idea to not allow azerite piece trading from the start but at least they put it in now. Managed to get all the third duplicates from my group and get the traits I needed.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Any alliance doing shit tier raiding I could join occasionally? I don't even know if I can commit to a set schedule yet but I'll be that healer you choose over a rando when someone doesn't show.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tortollans are cool, their quests however....

Are way better than the kirin tor? Seriously they are not asking me to do weird freaking jump puzzles with terrible mechanics in a game engine not designed for it. They want me to shoot some fucking crabs fine it only takes a couple minutes and its easy.

• 2Like

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
I honestly don't mind the tortollan quests. They are quick and easy. Maybe those turtles could move a bit faster but whatever.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Tortollan quests are fun. I wish the matching game were harder. There should be some kind of penalty for missing too many matches. Every missed match should remove 1/3 of your life or something.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Given the choice I prefer the Kirin Tor and I definitely prefer getting a token as the reward that I could assign to any faction. I feel there's some meta commentary on the relationship between the old and the young of society with the Tortollan world quests. Grandpa, why are you always trying to get someone to play this terrible match game?

Almost every fucking one of them has the same voice actor saying the same couple lines whenever you interact with any of them anywhere. You're also doing the same three chores for them forever. A bit more voice work and another 2-3 quests and they'd be fine.

Tortollan quests are fun. I wish the matching game were harder. There should be some kind of penalty for missing too many matches. Every missed match should remove 1/3 of your life or something.

Giving each of their quests a Heroic and Mythic version would be pretty cool. Make the rewards a little bit better and the chores way harder.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
There are already addons that exist for the shell game, can't really make it hard :p.

I was keeping this as my personal secret but if you watch closely some of the idle animations of the objects cause them to reveal themselves in some locations. The crab with the spyglass is often visible if you watch carefully. This allows you to make optimal, guess-free moves at the open and improve your chances considerably of perfect sequencing.

I hope Blizzard doesn't ban me for bug exploitation but I'm a rebel gamer. It comes with the territory.

1533243643729.png

• 2Worf