World of Warcraft: Current Year

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I feel you guys on hating your class. I'm in maintenance mode this week on druid. Working on my alliance DH to unlock the other races and shit and see the story. Waiting for Tuesday to see what the changes are. Right now on dummies with no movement or external buffs I'm holding steady at like 6900 at ilvl340. Sure my stats aren't 100% on point but I'm just frustrated because it's not like balance aoe is amazing either.

Let's hope Tuesday rocks like Brad wrote it!

xzi

Mouthbreather
Another noob question, just hit 80 today and headed to Pandaria, but was reading about different features of the last few expansions and was wondering does anyone bother with Garrison in WoD? Not sure what parts of expansions I should be spending time with or just keep grinding quests/dungeons to get 110 and not bother with old content.

There have been so many changes it can be hard to find info because everything is out dated.

I use the garrison for passive income. Use resources on cloth at the trader building and then use the ore you get from the mine and can make like 20 goblin gliders a week. Sometimes I also just buy the cloth straight from AH cause it's usually much cheaper than gliders.

Also I don't have a longboi and that auction house is pretty close to the mailbox.

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
Do not play dps monk.

It is by far the shittiest feeling class and your aoe is non existent. The entire class in heroic revolves around touch of death windows, standing in things with karma and literally never using FoF except as a dump ability. The class needs a major rework, it is screwed ATM and not fun.

Easy fix. Drop the damage from Touch of Karma, make it so if the person you cast it on you damages you it heals you. Buff FoF to make up for the damage loss from ToK.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Fuck me and fuck King's Rest. Ran that shit 11 times today and 5 times yesterday on mythic +2 and mythic +3 for that damn 2hander. Shit dropped only once and a warrior got it. Saw the mount drop twice in 2 days tho. Running that and Freehold for a 2 hander for my BDK is making me cry.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
If you need a 345 two hander get 500 conquest from PvP battlegrounds. Took me two days doing 5-7 BG's each day to get all 4 divesion wins for maxium conquest. You then turn in the quest and get to chose from several weapons at 345.

• 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Tokens down to 102k. Will they go under 100k this weekend?
So how does the token system work? Does the real money value also goes down for a token or it stays the same? I remember over a month ago I thought about buying one and it was roughly 200k for about $20 bucks.

xzi

Mouthbreather
The more tokens being bought for real money, the cheaper overall tokens get. New expansion and lots of whales later I'm glad it's back to 100k

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Fuck me and fuck King's Rest. Ran that shit 11 times today and 5 times yesterday on mythic +2 and mythic +3 for that damn 2hander. Shit dropped only once and a warrior got it. Saw the mount drop twice in 2 days tho. Running that and Freehold for a 2 hander for my BDK is making me cry.

Are you saying you saw the mount drop in an M+? If so that’s a substantial quality of like change from Legion on farming those mounts. As it was I figured they would drop on M0 only and require Alts if you wanted a shot at them without waiting for years or getting lucky.

Then again I have a hard time believing that they would add anything that isn’t a dick in the players asshole so I am skeptical.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Someone got a +4 warforged mount out of underrot the other day on reddit lmao, it's unclear if it's a bug or intended, blizzard still hasn't said so. I hope it's intended.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It’s probably unintended and just further shows the level of amature hour shit these worthless faggots are putting out currently. With any luck they will be pressured to keep it. Either way best farm that shit now

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Are you saying you saw the mount drop in an M+? If so that’s a substantial quality of like change from Legion on farming those mounts. As it was I figured they would drop on M0 only and require Alts if you wanted a shot at them without waiting for years or getting lucky.

Then again I have a hard time believing that they would add anything that isn’t a dick in the players asshole so I am skeptical.
Believe me or not but you gotta realize this expansion has been riddled with MANY bugs. It may be intentional or a bug but I'm telling you they do drop in m+.Matter of fact I was watching Sloot's stream the other day or so and someone in his group got that red parrot mount from Freehold in a m+5 dungeon. If I can find the stream I'll post it.
Edit: found the clip.
Check out this clip! Sloot playing World of Warcraft!

Last edited:

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Well, we went 5/8N on our first night. Not too bad. We'll keep going on Monday.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
I got that 2h sword from kings rest at 355 and that alone increased my ret dps by 2k lol

• 1Like

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Trying to get a straight answer on whether or not it's worth it to go past +7 Mythic. I know that the item level after that is equal to mythics, so is it just not worth it to push anything higher than 7 at this point?

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Trying to get a straight answer on whether or not it's worth it to go past +7 Mythic. I know that the item level after that is equal to mythics, so is it just not worth it to push anything higher than 7 at this point?
Just once for your weekly chest.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
ohyou.jpg

hb1a.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Our WW has been parsing 95+ on every fight

Yea on single target fights that let you use karma on CD you will parse reasonably high. But the class rotation is AIDS and it feels like your not doing anything with your buttons. It feels similar to enhance shaman which people have also bitched about since all your damage is frontloaded into 1 ability and the rest don't really matter.