World of Warcraft: Current Year

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I guess right now I am feeling the same way I did and the start of MoP. With their shit ass dailies grind. The start of MoP was dogshit and they saw a massive exodus from the piss poor design these homo fucks put out. Then to recover they did a 180 and unfucked the complete fucking aids they put out and it was a great expac from what I am told but it was to late for me as I was fucking gone until shortly before Legion was released. BfA feels the same, unless Bliz does a 180 on a lot of shit this expac is dick cancer wrapped in aids. Of course these stupid cunt fucks are to arrogant to admit they are wrong but if the subs drop enough the wrath of Kotick will cockslap Ions faggot ass out the door, and maybe then this expac becomes great. At least one can hope.

So far I enjoy Uldir enough, and M+ content is fun even though I feel they fucked up on making Tyranical and Fort on +2. Still that content is enjoyable enough, I can even tolerate the war fronts, wqs and shit but goddamn does the gearing this expac feel like dogshit. Not even just the Azerite stuff but none of it feels rewarding because the faggotforge shit is still way out of hand.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Siege of Orgrimmar was one of the best raids the game has had, and yeah, was much better late expac. Which was on top of Throne of Thunder, another amazing raid. All that came before that was trash. It didn't have Mythics, but gave you a lot of other interesting shit to get involved in. Lots of world bosses. The legendary cloak farm that persisted for most of the expac, but ended up being a gate to being included in anything.... A lot of shit that was awesome that got toned down in WOD for the Garrison, but then the raids in WOD were entirely uninspired, boring, and not a lot to do otherwise. Legion was pretty unique in that Emerald Nightmare was a solid raid to start, and just overall, save legendaries, was a new pinnacle to the wow experience I hadn't had since Wrath.

Uldir is OK, but for a pretty trash mob friendly raid, the shit that comes before Zul is fucking aids on a wet cracker, and none of the encounters up to Zul feel like they invested much time in designing. They really set a new low on the bar with what we have for BfA so far, and we can all see the potential, but being forced to wait and clock monthly fees while dicking around doing almost nothing isn't very fulfilling. Everything is walled off by a time gate except AP farming islands and a big fuuuuck that.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
zOmSg55.png

I'm getting buffed.. and with the pvp talent I have 2 divine steeds, plus an extra 2 sec. So 20 sec of mount chasing 113s trying to level.

moY63qA.gif

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I guess right now I am feeling the same way I did and the start of MoP. With their shit ass dailies grind. The start of MoP was dogshit and they saw a massive exodus from the piss poor design these homo fucks put out. Then to recover they did a 180 and unfucked the complete fucking aids they put out and it was a great expac from what I am told but it was to late for me as I was fucking gone until shortly before Legion was released. BfA feels the same, unless Bliz does a 180 on a lot of shit this expac is dick cancer wrapped in aids. Of course these stupid cunt fucks are to arrogant to admit they are wrong but if the subs drop enough the wrath of Kotick will cockslap Ions faggot ass out the door, and maybe then this expac becomes great. At least one can hope.

So far I enjoy Uldir enough, and M+ content is fun even though I feel they fucked up on making Tyranical and Fort on +2. Still that content is enjoyable enough, I can even tolerate the war fronts, wqs and shit but goddamn does the gearing this expac feel like dogshit. Not even just the Azerite stuff but none of it feels rewarding because the faggotforge shit is still way out of hand.
I think tyrannical and fort on +2 was a way to assure early m+ was a kick in the pants. It's a stupid lazy design

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
warfront.png

What is this shit? Where's my +50% gathering speed? The only thing I want to do on a Warfront is gather, I was looking forward to this ability, and now it's been changed to something completely fucking boring like "start with a piddle's worth of resources at the start."

Assholes! I've been waiting six weeks for this! BFA DISAPPOINTS AGAIN BLIZZARD, BFA DISAPPOINTS AGAIN

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jox

Molten Core Raider
I'd like to see someone out there that still has a decked out 110 character keep it and do at least target dummy tests after each raid tier while grouped with 120s of the same class to see if we ever reach Legion levels of power with legendaries again.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I still don't understand the logic behind this change.
It's probably because they figured low m+ keys become ultra.faceroll, which they do... But.. who cares?

They should get progressively harder and having tyrannical/fort on higher keys made there be some consequence to what you were doing. Starting at 2 makes it feel like a bigger difficulty jump than it should

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm retarded but I'm not RETARDED
I was full R word today. Re-activated my 2nd account, and loaded up the shaman. With the buffs coming, despite it's shitty specs right now was always super fun, so I wanted to get it started into BfA questing and redo the UI, etc. Get all that going, and then I'm like wtf can't I get this Dying World quest in Org? I'm googling, and other people had problems as well where it just wouldn't show up, etc.

I don't have BfA on this account.... Ugh. Such a duh moment. Went over to G2A and picked it up for $34.02 so that was nice.

Last edited:
  • 1Dislike
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
I'd like to see someone out there that still has a decked out 110 character keep it and do at least target dummy tests after each raid tier while grouped with 120s of the same class to see if we ever reach Legion levels of power with legendaries again.

Are you under the impression their dps is somewhat close? The 110 doesn't come anywhere near a 120.

xzi

Mouthbreather
It's hilarious doing direbrew since it's scaling. level 40 enh shaman effectively doing 14k dps. Absolute mad lad.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Asmongold viewers are nuts. Some dude just gave him the new engineer mount Mogul Mk2, and 550k... Just straight up.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Asmongold viewers are nuts. Some dude just gave him the new engineer mount Mogul Mk2, and 550k... Just straight up.

People in general are stupid as fuck though. You ever wonder why people want to just give free shit to Athletes, Celebrities, Movie Stars? Twitch is just another example on a much smaller scale.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Are you under the impression their dps is somewhat close? The 110 doesn't come anywhere near a 120.

Content scaled to your level, I thought that was implied. Guess everything needs to be broken down for the stupid, fuck.