World of Warcraft: Current Year

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Dom has to pour ice cream down the drain because he is a fat fuck with no self control and Flaw is surprised he has 14 years invested in this game. what else did you think he does? Rock climbing?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Dom has to pour ice cream down the drain because he is a fat fuck with no self control and Flaw is surprised he has 14 years invested in this game. what else did you think he does? Rock climbing?

Well there was that VR rockclimbing game I tried that one time...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
I have 14 years of casual play invested in this game and I just accept it for what it is pretty much. I log in, spank crybabies in arena, and log out. It's not a perfect game but it works.

Forgive me if I have more sympathy for a mega successful business, and less sympathy for the armchair quarterback players making suggestions.

The day Ultima online caved and made a safe world where you can't kill/loot any player you see is the day good MMO gaming died. Crybabies won. U a crybaby?

• 2Worf
  • 1Repost
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Hey blizzard, please take the advice of forum poster John, who lives in central Indiana with his 3rd wife and 6 kids. John works part time for indiana plumber industries of America. He also posts advice regularly on internet forums. He really understands the ins and outs of your company please Blizzard!!

Maybe you are retarded or just don't know where the fuck you are but Blizzard did take the advice from forum poster John and made him Lead World Designer and Creative director.

Keep up the stupid and you can gargle cock in the shaw instead.

• 4Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Maybe you are retarded or just don't know where the fuck you are but Blizzard did take the advice from forum poster John and made him Lead World Designer and Creative director.

Keep up the stupid and you can gargle cock in the shaw instead.

YOU HAVE 14... ahh fuck it. I'm just gonna keep playing anyway.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I have 14 years of casual play invested in this game and I just accept it for what it is pretty much. I log in, spank crybabies in arena, and log out. It's not a perfect game but it works.

Forgive me if I have more sympathy for a mega successful business, and less sympathy for the armchair quarterback players making suggestions.

The day Ultima online caved and made a safe world where you can't kill/loot any player you see is the day good MMO gaming died. Crybabies won. U a crybaby?
Oh, you arena. All opinions invalid

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>

Funny, you sound like the crybaby here. This is a thread full of people who want to actually play WoW. If you don't, and you whine about people talking about WoW in the WoW thread, what does that make you again?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>

Seems like one of the guild leaders from a successful MMO was able to make suggestions and then started designing and leading another successful MMO... doesn't that literally deflate your entire argument?

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Seems like one of the guild leaders from a successful MMO was able to make suggestions and then started designing and leading another successful MMO... doesn't that literally deflate your entire argument?

Hey guys, a few people win the lottery every year. My opinion matters because there is a great chance I will win the lottery just like them!

To those of you who have even brought this situation up.....what?

This thread was all fine and dandy until every single post became a downward spiral of negativity. I agree with many of the posts here, but I feel like many of you are too wrapped up in negativity. At the very minimum you should be able to agree with this thought.

How many people enjoy reading this sad shit? Misery loves company I guess

• 1Repost
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Hey guys, a few people win the lottery every year. My opinion matters because there is a great chance I will win the lottery just like them!

To those of you who have even brought this situation up.....what?

This thread was all fine and dandy until every single post became a downward spiral of negativity. I agree with many of the posts here, but I feel like many of you are too wrapped up in negativity. At the very minimum you should be able to agree with this thought.

How many people enjoy reading this sad shit? Misery loves company I guess
And the CEO stepped down a month before blizzcon. And Reddit is FILLED with complaints. People in the game are complaining more. Every single discord I'm in is complaining about the game. You can't throw a rock in this game without hitting someone's complaint. It's not just here like you're for some reason perceiving. People think this expansion sucks.

I ONLY post in this thread now because I do love this game. I had to unsub because the expansion sucks. If this thread was filled with only positive things there'd be like 2 guys posting.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Look, I agree with the game being shit. I also am aware I'm in the wrong place to post my thoughts.

Just saying don't let negativity beat you guys. Guess I already accepted defeat with wow long ago, and it feels good actually.

• 2Potato
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 2 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
"I'm okay being defeatist, and the rest of you should join me".

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Just saying don't let negativity beat you guys. Guess I already accepted defeat with wow long ago, and it feels good actually.

Look, I'm in the same boat as you when it comes to this. I realized somewhere back in WoD that WoW was no longer the game I wanted it to be, and never would be. This is both because of changes in its design and changes in myself. I approach the game as a sub once or twice a year affair just to fuck around and then let my sub go until the next time. That said, I still love the game and always will, and want the best for it. I will continue to bitch about things I see wrong with it, or praise the cool shit I do see when I play.

Feedback is vital for any game, as the entire purpose behind the endeavour is to make a game your players want to play so they give you money in return for the product. If you just throw away any value to that feedback, then you have product that is going to collapse under its own blind vision very damn quick. BFA is an example of this with how there were no shortage of complaints about the systems in beta, and Blizzard just ignored it all. Now we're here... in WoD v2.0. It doesn't mean you need to adapt every single suggestion or address every complaint, but you sure as fuck need to at least listen with the intent of adjusting your approach when the feedback is universal.

• 1Like

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Dom,

Good post. I agree with you and think I have a lot in common with you actually. Thanks for taking the time to write your thoughts up that way

• 1Like