World of Warcraft: Current Year

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Emissary for today is for a 370 Azerite armor cache. Curious to see what ilvl is required to trigger it or if it's for everyone.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Bleh, I guess you need to be actually 370+ to get a 370 reward. I'm at 363 and the quest reward is 355. Given the amount of duplicate slot rewards I've gotten I am not very amused to have missed the cutoff. There's only a one-in-three chance this will even be an item level upgrade at all.

Again I am disappointed.

edit - does anyone know if these rewards are fixed? If i make up the ground between some heroic raiding, warfront worldboss, and the mythic+ chest tomorrow will the emmisary reward increase in level?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
edit - does anyone know if these rewards are fixed? If i make up the ground between some heroic raiding, warfront worldboss, and the mythic+ chest tomorrow will the emmisary reward increase in level?

Yes, the reward ilvl is dynamic. If you raise your personal ilvl enough before it disappears it will upgrade.

• 1Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
What Khane says is correct. You can wait to turn it in when your ilvl is higher, and you can keep checking it.

To give you an example, I just got my paladin to i320 to be able to do the warfront before it flips. The emissary reward was i325 azerite armor. I got lucky and his i370 quest reward was a wf'd 375 2hander with a i340 bracer for completion. He's now i329 and his emissary reward upgraded to i340 armor.

So wait on it for the turn-in so you can manipulate the numbers.

• 1Like

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I just got the same piece of Azerite armour, 2 of them from the warfront and one of them from the emissary, within a 2 day period. 340, 355 and 370. All the same piece of shit that I don't need.

RNG can fuck right off.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I got another head piece from the honorbound emissary. It's better than 370 not being available at all but it still fucking sucks that it's RNG. I have 2 385 azerite head pieces and 2 370s. I still have not been able to upgrade my 355 chest piece, which I had to PvP to get in the first place. Otherwise I'd still be rocking a 340, which is fucking absurd with how much I play this game.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Man if we actually get a new city that doesn't suck camel shit after raiding King Jaffe Joffer in the next raid on Zamunda I would be so happy.

152367_1IIfsRLD.jpg

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Man if we actually get a new city that doesn't suck camel shit after raiding King Jaffe Joffer in the next raid on Zamunda I would be so happy.

Man, when they end up making the city even worst due to the layers of destruction and removing one of the flight points and declaring it the new and improved Zamunda I'm going to remember this post...

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'll bet most of the activity happens inside the temple behind those doors the statues are guarding, and the city will just go back to the same afterwards.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Getting a 375 titanforge wrist to replace a 370 titanforge wrist feels so fucking awesome... I had three pieces tf this week. A 355 to 360 ring, the same ring. And a 370 boots that replaced a 365 WF boots with less nominal stats. The trickle of gear this expac is so fucked. And they managed to make wf/tf rng as bad as possible.

muggzwon

Molten Core Raider
This clown ass azerite fix is the worst implemented thing in a while. Everything else has gone up a tier by some bracket, 370 requiring 370 in bags is full fuckery.

• 1Like

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Boralus already confounds me. The necessary NPCs and services are all clustered at the one dock area,but the city itself is massive and has a ton of shops that look to be meant for the NPCs etc to be widely dispersed.

It's as if someone was told to design all new full size capital cities and did so, and then someone else realized that was a bad idea and scaled everything back.
That, or it was designed first, then someone realized "fuck, we open beta tomorrow and nobody put the NPCs yet???"

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Not for everyone, my lower ilvl alts see weaker stuff.
That hotfix was wonky. My ilvl 359 char was seeing a 340 cache on the map, but when I turned in, the emissary was showing a 355 reward for the quest instead (which is what I got. Of course, I have a 370, 355 and 340 azerite armor pieces, and it gave me a piece for the 370 slot...).

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
This clown ass azerite fix is the worst implemented thing in a while. Everything else has gone up a tier by some bracket, 370 requiring 370 in bags is full fuckery.
From what I heard, you get a 355 reward at 350+ ilvl, and a 370 at 365+.

Remember: this is intended as a source of azerite gear when you have upgraded most of your stuff but can't find an azerite piece because they're rarer than epic BOE world drops.

• 1Like