World of Warcraft: Current Year

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
That has to be fucking photoshopped or fake LMAO. Funny though.

You only wish it was fake. This clowncar of an expansion just keeps on shitting out the lulz.

q7l5t23p70r11.jpg

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
I believe the gear has no traits but I don't believe they replaced it with a piece of 240 gear??

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
this game is 15$ a month btw
the expansion was 60$ btw
activision blizzard btw

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
"free" but somebody else is paying 20$ for those tokens, so you're giving them even more money

they're making even more money and bfa is in the state that it's in

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
"free" but somebody else is paying 20$ for those tokens, so you're giving them even more money

they're making even more money and bfa is in the state that it's in

But at least it's not my money, even so BFA need some work. At what point to they shit the bed too much and the A-Team gets called in the clean up the whole thing?

xzi

Mouthbreather
My guess is they're already gonna start pulling a WoD and say fuck it after 8.1 and go full steam ahead for the next expac lmao

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
That is true with WoD they kind of went well guys we screwed the pooch on this one, enjoy the rest of the expac we're working on the next.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Well, I think I just blew all my luck for a couple months. Prot pally got a 385 chest piece with soaring shield upgrading from a 340 and then my Blood DK pulle a 385 Vial of animated blood that procced avoidance and a socket.

• 1Solidarity

xzi

Mouthbreather
unrelated but I'm leveling my shaman to be my new main (because I am a retard) and Pandaria is going by pretty god damn fast. Them making your alts allowed to fly in panda land is the best thing ever.

The real slough is 65-80 it was so aids. I still don't think it's as bad as people make it out to be but it most certainly needs reduced xp or something.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
unrelated but I'm leveling my shaman to be my new main (because I am a retard) and Pandaria is going by pretty god damn fast. Them making your alts allowed to fly in panda land is the best thing ever.

The real slough is 65-80 it was so aids. I still don't think it's as bad as people make it out to be but it most certainly needs reduced xp or something.

I snagged some Elixers of the Rapid Mind cheap off the AH if you wanna cheese it.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Whoooo - got exactly what I wanted in my weekly mythic + chest.

My last piece of gear under 360 was my chest which is 340 and 355 (340 one for dungeons, as it's very good for them). And today's mythic chest dropped a 385 chest piece with 2 BIS traits.

So so far my weekly mythic chest success is 2/6. One was a 370 Azerite helm with good traits and the other was this 385 tunic I got today.

Hit 370 ilvl and the emissary reward jumped up as well. I've been hearing a lot of conspiracy theories and ideas on how the emissary azerite armor ilvl is determined, but I think it's as simple as every other WQ reward (they scale up in lvl as you go up in ilvl). Because before I opened my mythic+ weekly chest today I looked at the emissary quest and it was displaying a 355 reward. My overall ilvl was 369. I then got that 385 tunic upgrade and my overall ilvl broke 370 and upon looking at the map again. In both cases I had +9 keys. Before I got to 370, I had a 9 key in my bag and then the mythic chest also gave me a +9 key (some people are saying it's key based but based on my experienced detailed above, it's just a simple ilvl thing.

The annoying thing is I'll still use the 340 tunic over the 385 one when I'm running M+. It's that good of a trait.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Whoooo - got exactly what I wanted in my weekly mythic + chest.

My last piece of gear under 360 was my chest which is 340 and 355 (340 one for dungeons, as it's very good for them). And today's mythic chest dropped a 385 chest piece with 2 BIS traits.

So so far my weekly mythic chest success is 2/6. One was a 370 Azerite helm with good traits and the other was this 385 tunic I got today.

Hit 370 ilvl and the emissary reward jumped up as well. I've been hearing a lot of conspiracy theories and ideas on how the emissary azerite armor ilvl is determined, but I think it's as simple as every other WQ reward (they scale up in lvl as you go up in ilvl). Because before I opened my mythic+ weekly chest today I looked at the emissary quest and it was displaying a 355 reward. My overall ilvl was 369. I then got that 385 tunic upgrade and my overall ilvl broke 370 and upon looking at the map again. In both cases I had +9 keys. Before I got to 370, I had a 9 key in my bag and then the mythic chest also gave me a +9 key (some people are saying it's key based but based on my experienced detailed above, it's just a simple ilvl thing.

Well no fucking shit it scales we've all figured that out within the first .01 seconds. The question was what is the cut off for that scaling. Some have seen it at 367 some haven't seen it until later. Mine didn't shift to 370 until I looted a couple of pieces and hit 370. Still doesn't explain where the cut off is and what causes the scaling. People have been reporting the shift from 355-370 at various places.

• 1Worf

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>

Don't forget the Darkmoon Faire is available for the 10% exp/rep buff.