World of Warcraft: Current Year

Ceowulff

Blackwing Lair Raider
Two quick updates:

Based on reports, we were able to find a strange behavior where a player's loot history could be inaccurate depending on the loot specialization they had selected. We believe this is why some players with average item levels over a certain Azerite threshold were seeing rewards lower than expected (e.g. players with 371+ average item level getting 355 Azerite caches). We have a hotfix currently in testing to correct this issue.

Secondly, we agree that the requirements for the 370 caches were a little too high initially. With things like this, we tend to err on the side of being too conservative so that we can relax restrictions later if need be, and that's what we're doing here. We're going to lower the average item level threshold required to see 370 Azerite Armor in Emissary caches slightly in another upcoming hotfix.

Both hotfixes are being worked on now, with the goal of getting them out later today.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Well that's sweet of them. Maybe just maybe they could take the extra second to share what the fucking threshold is going to be.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
“Azerite armor caches scale based on the highest item level soulbound gear you’ve picked up for each slot (even if you don’t have the item any more). It doesn’t have to equipped or kept in your bags.”

Except your ring and trinket since it uses the highest ilvl for both slots.

So simple, how could all of us morons get this system confused. Remember again they made Azerite to be easier to understand because Ion says ilvl should always be better and having to sim a piece of gear before using it is to confusing for players.

I am glad they have simplified it all.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

With things like this, we tend to err on the side of being too conservative so that we can relax restrictions later if need be, and that's what we're doing here

You know, like with the Warfront instance kicking out 340 items every run with no item level restrictions on who could participate.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Hotfix for the hotfix: apparently, it kept different ilvl based on spec. So you might have ilvl 369 equipped, but the server thought you only had 351 for feral, so it gave you only 355 because it was thinking you wanted feral.

Even if you were in non-feral spec.

I can't even...

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Hotfix for the hotfix: apparently, it kept different ilvl based on spec. So you might have ilvl 369 equipped, but the server thought you only had 351 for feral, so it gave you only 355 because it was thinking you wanted feral.

Even if you were in non-feral spec.

I can't even...
Are you shitting me?

Yet I don't get weapon rewards based on spec that I am using?!?!

Omayga

Lord Nagafen Raider
Guess that explains why it was giving my frost dk nonstop shitty 2 handers instead of 1hand weps, it must have gotten stuck on blood or unholy as the loot choice, even though ive never played those specs or even switched specs to them this expansion

Smart loot indeed!

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
WQ are such tedious asshole cunt bullshit!! Did I do it right BoozeCube BoozeCube ?

DlZmTM1UYAAn1YF.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Well no fucking shit it scales we've all figured that out within the first .01 seconds. The question was what is the cut off for that scaling. Some have seen it at 367 some haven't seen it until later. Mine didn't shift to 370 until I looted a couple of pieces and hit 370. Still doesn't explain where the cut off is and what causes the scaling. People have been reporting the shift from 355-370 at various places.

Woa dude, relax. I was just pointing out that it scales just like the rest of the WQ stuff e.g. by ilvl. Because some people were stating that it was based on your key level in your bag, which isn't the case. Lmao that was my only point, relax. I'm almost positive it requires exactly 370, since as I mentioned, I was literally 369 one minute and it offered 355, and 370 the next minute and suddenly it offered 370.

The bad news is this stuff has a higher neck requirement on the traits. It's level 26 or 27 I think for the 3rd ring, whereas my other 370 pieces tend to be 3rd = 24.

Last edited:

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Traits seem to be relative to when you got the piece. I've had 370 pieces be available at 19 and 23 for the same ring. Its weird.

schwy

Peasant
You didn't mention 'faggots' even once

You faggots log in every day to grind rewards you don't even care about, don't give you status, don't give you power, will be replaced in a patch.

Shine on, you crazy WoW bros

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

schwy

Peasant
PvP's pretty cool I guess. Not on the level of a Fps, but still pretty cool.

Oh wait, FoH. You'll just ask for a server transfer lmao

Fucker

Log Wizard
Lore is the answer to the question What does a RL Boomkin look like. This xpac is dog shit on the bottom of a new pair of shoes.

HOW could they go from Legion to this thing? Best xpac to the very worst.

I guess Ion has a lot of bodies buried in his back yard.