World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I remember Vashete. Even when he survived he did less damage than the tanks. On a 3 button class.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Nazjatar is up on the PTR and it looks... very dull. I cant imagine that someone came up with a concept painting that actually looked like boring retread of same crap.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Really? I really like it visually. The only real issue I have with it is reusing some azsuna/suramar assets but given that they're the exact same culture from the same timeframe it's not that weird.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Get a call from my wife:
Honey, I think I left the parser on can you check when you get home from work? Thanks

Zhro

Silver Knight of the Realm
Look at that comp, only 1 melee lmao.

pieces_comp.JPG

Also, 123 hours of combat time is nuts and we don't even know the amount of time in between pulls.

unknown.png

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Progression from LFR to Normal to Heroic seems pretty straight forward. Its only when you hit Mythic that the difficulty level shoots way the fk up as if it truly is designed for the f'n retards that get off on that shit. I dont think people cant do it, its just that most of us dont want to do it. I mean that Demon Hunter we had in Legion that kept zipping all over the f'n place and dying within the first 2 minutes of each fight might not be the best candidate, but thats not who Im talking about.
You guys aren't thinking of me bringing my DH alt on a couple raids when I was drunk as hell? I never knew wtf I was doing with that class, I was 100% pure fail playing DH, but it was fun. Dying a lot sure sounds like me.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Look at that comp, only 1 melee lmao.

pieces_comp.JPG

Also, 123 hours of combat time is nuts and we don't even know the amount of time in between pulls.

unknown.png
Even better about the 1 melee - he's only there so the casters do more damage

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
You guys aren't thinking of me bringing my DH alt on a couple raids when I was drunk as hell? I never knew wtf I was doing with that class, I was 100% pure fail playing DH, but it was fun. Dying a lot sure sounds like me.
Pretty sure they aren't thinking of you.

Rime

<Donor>
That all depends.

Some classes are dumpster fires right now, with no sign of any 'help' until the next expansion - despite their saying they would fix it in 8.1, we will fix it in 8.1, just wait for 8.1. 8.1 comes out 'Sorry, classes are as is until the next expansion.'

Many servers are dead or close to it.

Is there plenty to do in the game? Sure. Island Expeditions, four tiers of raiding, WQs, Azerite Grind, M+, PVP, Collection. But the game is very far from healthy.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nah man, the game is just still fun. I think the complaints are way over stated. The funniest part of that article is this expansion IS Legion 2. It's almost the same exact game but with better raiding.

It’s Legion .5, Legion but almost every single system is worse.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It’s Legion .5, Legion but almost every single system is worse.
What system is really worse though?

World Quests are the same.

The artifact progression was a joke. After a very shirt time in to the expansion every level was giving you the same as your neck gets now. There was nothing interesting about your artifact and no real choices.

The dungeons from both expansions were fairly well done. In my opinion both expansions the dungeons were slightly too linear. I would like to see a dungeon where you have lots of choices of paths to go down.

Islands are new. My opinion is they are a failure or a non-issue because they are 45 minutes a week and forget it.

Invasions are the same as far as time and reward.

Rime Rime - what classes do you think are a dumpster fire? I have 5 max level toons now and all have at least 2 specs that feel good. Outside of world first raiding every class is actually pretty close in numbers.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What system is really worse though?

World Quests are the same.

The artifact progression was a joke. After a very shirt time in to the expansion every level was giving you the same as your neck gets now. There was nothing interesting about your artifact and no real choices.

The dungeons from both expansions were fairly well done. In my opinion both expansions the dungeons were slightly too linear. I would like to see a dungeon where you have lots of choices of paths to go down.

Islands are new. My opinion is they are a failure or a non-issue because they are 45 minutes a week and forget it.

Invasions are the same as far as time and reward.

Rime Rime - what classes do you think are a dumpster fire? I have 5 max level toons now and all have at least 2 specs that feel good. Outside of world first raiding every class is actually pretty close in numbers.

End game zone, M+, progression system, class gameplay, and loot system. Nothing was improved, at best they just rolled out the same content with zero improvements, ie WQs. BoD is a good raid but it isn’t better than Nighthold it Argus. Plus, the new expansion content is an actual negative for actually existing. The game isn’t terrible right now by any means, and 8.2 might actually make it a solid xpack but to pretend is a Legion 2.0 instead of the complete downgrade it is, is just laughable.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users