World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
MOBAs are a much better view into what makes a game fun because the content comes purely from player interaction. Even if people say they are "toxic" (what a stupid, overused term) many more people play them than even the most popular MMO (which is losing much of its playerbase for reasons already stated).

Why would you fight for the game to turn into a professional waste station? How many previous high end raiders who used to enjoy this game, from this very forum, have given up on it because of the state of the current game? Ion has turned this into an arms race between developers and the bleeding edge and the game as a whole has suffered immensely for it.

xzi

Mouthbreather
No, he's right. 80% of FoH was retarded.

A simple run right on Argus every single week for 9 weeks straight and still get people that run left instead. It was actually impressive we even managed to get as far as we did.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
That's the point. The two of you halfwit nerds think everyone else is retarded. I played with both of you.

xzi

Mouthbreather
You played with both of us for like 2 weeks at an expansion launch and then server transferred.

For the record I love those retards, but they're retards.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The only time I played with khane in legion was doing a world boss in legion and khane had his level 22 alt army in there

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
The first tier of Legion all seemed pretty decent to me. Granted that wasn't Mythic. There were a few times when all the "GUYYYYYSSSS" got kind of annoying but other than that I had fun.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Progression from LFR to Normal to Heroic seems pretty straight forward. Its only when you hit Mythic that the difficulty level shoots way the fk up as if it truly is designed for the f'n retards that get off on that shit. I dont think people cant do it, its just that most of us dont want to do it. I mean that Demon Hunter we had in Legion that kept zipping all over the f'n place and dying within the first 2 minutes of each fight might not be the best candidate, but thats not who Im talking about.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well if that doesn't sound like vashete I don't know who it is

Khane Khane it took us ONE HUNDRED PULLS to kill HEROIC KJ. Everyone knew we had tards, just no one wanted to admit it. Publicly.

Decided against wow. Jerked off and decided she ain't so pretty

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Nothing says MMORPG more than content which forces you to exclude and resent the people to play with. A+ design would wipe again.

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 5 users